What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do us a favour Smith and Fitzgerald..

Status
Not open for further replies.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
...and leave NOW ASAP!!!!!

You're an embaressment to the club and you have no respect. You let go all these good promising players and replace them rejects. Nice Smith, you arrogant pr1ck. You wouldnt know what a halfback, you think these nothing players have potential and you want to turn them into great players but they are nothing. You have got no idea. You've never won a friggen premiership, and you never will. The same thing will happen again, after you let go Armit and Witt, who couldve been anything at Parramatta. What does a 3 year contract mean to Parramatta?? :roll: :x

As for Fitzgerald, the lover boy, who doesnt even care about whats happening on the field, he only cares for himself. Thats why he wants to change our name, our history. He is disgraceful. He's the reason Smith is still coaching our team. I hope he wakes him up to himself, but I'll be very surprised if he sacks him if Parramatta dont make the 8 next year. :roll: :roll:

LEAVE NOW, and take Wagon and Vella with you. Leave now for the good of Parramatta, before other juniors leave.

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x

ParraMatt

Bench
f**ken nicely said my friend. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

About time someone agrees, Wagon, Vella are rubbish, Witt and Armit have potential.

We will be a rubbish team until Smith and Fitzgerald are gone.

Utey

Coach
Look I wont say anything till I see us 10 rounds in next year. I honestly think that we will be contenders for a top 4 finish next year. But we need to accept that this has been done and move on and hope our team clicks and wins.

My concern is for Players such as Blake Green, Tim Smith and Feleti Mateo. I heard from one them directly that he is not happy and then u here other stories of other yongsters that want out. These three are our future.

Yes Vella and Wagon and Burt are shit and the coach picks them because they are his favourites. Witt is no loss but I do think Armitt is. But where do u fit Armitt in??

PARRA_FAN

Coach
The more BS stays at the club, the more we'll see guys like Blake Green, Tim Smith, Ben Smith leave the club. As always we sign PL players who have past their best. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Also ParraMatt I forgot Ashley Graham, how can a player like him stay at Parramatta, where we cant keep Armit and Witt.

Utey

Coach
I want Graham to stay but he shouldnt have even been a contender for a wing spot this year. Again Smith with his really wierd ways.

ParraMatt

Bench
PARRA_FAN said:
The more BS stays at the club, the more we'll see guys like Blake Green, Tim Smith, Ben Smith leave the club. As always we sign PL players who have past their best. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Also ParraMatt I forgot Ashley Graham, how can a player like him stay at Parramatta, where we cant keep Armit and Witt.

Ashley Graham, Michael Vella, Daniel Wagon, Mate to be honest, Even Nathan Cayless is a slow soft forward, Doesn't have the aggresiveness such as his brother, O meley, Ryles etc. Add Burt to that list along with Adam Peek etc. All pathetic eels players that wouldn't make another teams bench.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Cayless is good, he is our leader without him or Hindmarsh our forward would be ordinary. But his problem is he hasnt played a full season since 2001, cause he's always injured. Something's gotta be done about that.

Burt this season is his first sh*tt season, but still has got some class. But not a centre, plays better on the wing or at fullback. He'd even be good at 5/8.

Peek is coming good, still makes those crucial mistakes, but in the second half of the season he was making good yards. Needs to run a bit more.

Glenn

First Grade
ParraMatt you have no idea if you are saying Nathan Cayless wouldn't make another teams bench.
Ash Graham first season back after a long injury layoff, probably rushed back into first grade to soon
Michael Vella, Good in patches just needs consistency
Wagon, more suited as lock a tackling machine
Burt if played in the right position is more than capeable and a solid reliable goal kicker
Adam Peek, another up and comer still has alot of football ahead of him..

Give yourself a triple #-o

ParraMatt

Bench
Sorry but I am fed up with this fool.

First Lyon wants to leave, Then alot longer Vaealiki leaves half way through his contract, Witt leaes through his contract. He has released all the players he signed up last year pretty much with Fui Fui, Mal Kafusi, Pearson, Stapleton, All useless buys besides Stapleton.

He has made us miss the 8 two years in a row, Now after signing a few quality players is wrecking all of this by losing Witt.

Please, Someone shoot him.

Glenn

First Grade
Can we shoot you first....

Seriously how many posts do you have to make about the same topic

Newsflash: WE GET THE IDEA!!!!!!! but all the posts in the world arent going to change a thing

Edit: Signing Tahu,Riddel,Morrison,PJ etc is all undone by losing Witt who has had countless chances to establish himself :shock:

ParraMatt

Bench
Glenn said:
ParraMatt you have no idea if you are saying Nathan Cayless wouldn't make another teams bench.
Ash Graham first season back after a long injury layoff, probably rushed back into first grade to soon
Michael Vella, Good in patches just needs consistency
Wagon, more suited as lock a tackling machine
Burt if played in the right position is more than capeable and a solid reliable goal kicker
Adam Peek, another up and comer still has alot of football ahead of him..

Give yourself a triple #-o

Ash Graham, Regardless of his long term injury, Is a cat on the wing who I wouldn't even rate more then Shane Whereat

Michael Vella, Runs like he has a stick up his arse, Never dominates his opposition and always goes missing, Slow, Very Soft forward, Who looks scared every time he takes a hit up.

Daniel Wagon, Can tackle occasionally but still, For the amount of people that rap his tackling ability, He misses a very large percentage aswell, I can't remember the last time this player made a bust up the middle, Most locks can do that, Timmins, Bill Williams, Menzies, Waterhouse, But not this fool, Never runs good angles, Can't pass the ball, Can't make busts, Useless.

Luke Burt, Ok on his day but has been very ordinary since 2001, Has the odd occasion there he puts in a decent performance, Nothing to rave about, Average Centre/Wing

Adam Peek, How is this guy an up and comer, He is getting old, Should retire, Doesn't have a home in the 2005 Parramatta Side, Has played about 2 average games that I have ever seen, The rest are poor.

Nathan Cayless, Yeh ok, Would make the bench of other teams, But definately one of the most overrated forwards in the competition, For the money we pay for him, Which is probable equivalent to what Bulldogs play O'Meley, I'd rather have O'Meley over this soft forward anyday.

Glenn, Why dont you give yourself 5 of those upper cuts.

ParraMatt

Bench
Excuse me, If you actually paid attention to my posts, I have hardly ever bagged Brian Smith until the last week. I have always accepted his ideas, And always backed him throught the crisis of the past 2 years, Its only the past week that i have been fed up with the actions he is making and something has to be done, Glenn, f**ken look at the Parramatta club, We are losing it, Our club is pretty much f**kED up until Brian Smith leaves, He can't win us a premiership. And our team will continue to fail no matter who is playing for us until this man is out of the club.

Glenn

First Grade
No need to give the upper cuts

Can't see how Cayless can be overated, if he can have a injury free season would make a nice change.

Amazing how people were raving about Ash Graham pre injury and how he was reportedly on the verge of rep selection. A injury free off season for Ash and a full pre season you will see a totally different player to last season.

As for the others all I can say is we will agree to disagree but such is life

Pazza

First Grade
Daniel Wagon, Can tackle occasionally but still, For the amount of people that rap his tackling ability, He misses a very large percentage aswell, I can't remember the last time this player made a bust up the middle, Most locks can do that, Timmins, Bill Williams, Menzies, Waterhouse, But not this fool, Never runs good angles, Can't pass the ball, Can't make busts, Useless.

Totally agree!

Nathan Cayless, Yeh ok, Would make the bench of other teams, But definately one of the most overrated forwards in the competition, For the money we pay for him, Which is probable equivalent to what Bulldogs play O'Meley, I'd rather have O'Meley over this soft forward anyday.

Oh man i can't believe you said that, Cayless is awesome. If we had him fit for a full season we would be in much better shape.

ParraMatt

Bench
No No No, You will agree to disagree maybe, I know alot out there agree with me totally but aren't brave enough to accept it and come out, I have held back for the past year and said nothing bad about the club, Always thought positive, Now that my favourite player has been terminated from his contract, We have ideas at the club suggesting we should change our name to the Patriots, We have a new sponsor instead of the very familiar Aasics. How do you expect me to react... Ohhh because it's a new season and we have signed some decent players it's all gonna change, Give me a break, This coach shouldn't be an NRL Coach, I'd rather have Paul Langmack incharge. His stupid ideas sometimes make me wonder if he is just trying to seek attention from the media. Foolish Foolish Man, When will anyone ever wake up and be brace enough to believe me. He is curse to the eels club. Yeh that's right, Eels, Not Patriots Mr Fitzgerald.

Status
Not open for further replies.