What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do us a favour Smith and Fitzgerald..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParraMatt

Bench
Jake the snake said:
Parramatt

The only genius here is you, you f***ing idiot. How about u find a new home spastic as nobody here rates your comments at all. You know nothing about league, this is proved as you rate Micheal Witt when nobody else does.

You sound like 10 year old peice of sh*t maybe you should piss off and support Manweee and have a weee in there pockets about how u take it up the *edit, not necessary*. I have never seen such loyalty for a crap player before.

Now how do u like being called a genius?? Dickhead.

Nobody rates my comments, How about you don't rate my comments, Your the one that has a problem with me, So why don't you deal with me instead of bringing the whole parramatta fan base involved. And are you foolish, You say I'm the only person that thought Michael Witt was good, How is that so when there has been 5,000 Michael Witt threads of arguing about releasing him. You sound like a bloody ten year old with the way you spell you f**ken dick. I can be as loyal as I f**ken want for a player, Who are you to tell me otherwise, You got no right to tell me who I should and shouldn't have loyalty for, I know my footy no matter how much bullshit you put on me.

Plain and Simple, You get f**kED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts