What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do us a favour Smith and Fitzgerald..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eelementary

Post Whore
ParraMatt said:
Pfffft, They are coached there basics in the junior years. A New coach won't make them much better, They just aren't skillful footballers, Yes we have seen the best of them, When they were younger, There getting older, There getting on, It's time to head to the bush boys, Steve Reardon needs a few more hard yakkas. Au Revoir.

You reckon that they would have been the same players if Hasler or Langmack had coached them?

A new coach who isn't afraid to give them new ideas is just exactly what they need - to be brutally honest, I am very grateful for Wagon's services to my beloved club, but I would rather young Mateo play lock from now on.

Vella's been in so-so form for years now - indicative of a stale approach to coaching IMHO.

Vella and Wagon have been dopwn in form, but when in top form are great assets to any club.

Utey

Coach
A lot to be said here but we cant change sh*t. We need to relax and look forward to next year. :D

Azkatro

First Grade
ParraMatt said:
Sorry but I am fed up with this fool.

First Lyon wants to leave, Then alot longer Vaealiki leaves half way through his contract, Witt leaes through his contract. He has released all the players he signed up last year pretty much with Fui Fui, Mal Kafusi, Pearson, Stapleton, All useless buys besides Stapleton.

He has made us miss the 8 two years in a row, Now after signing a few quality players is wrecking all of this by losing Witt.

Please, Someone shoot him.

You're just upset about Witt because it means you have to change your signature banner :lol:

Freak

Juniors
Parramatt you over stepped the line with calling Cayless Soft. [-X

If this is your opinion of a football player then maybe Witt is the worst player to have ever played first grade for Parramatta!

Cayless bleeds blue and gold, do not bag him again!! :evil:

Eelectrica

Referee
Just on Vella. A few forwards that dominated in 2001 haven't done much since then. Other forwards that come to mind are Brad Meyers and Carl Wbb. I'm sure there are a few others that haven't looked as good as they did back then.
Maybe those forwards are doing what they always did, it's just that the changes in the game have nullified them somewhat?

True EEL

Bench
ParraMatt said:
PARRA_FAN said:
The more BS stays at the club, the more we'll see guys like Blake Green, Tim Smith, Ben Smith leave the club. As always we sign PL players who have past their best. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Also ParraMatt I forgot Ashley Graham, how can a player like him stay at Parramatta, where we cant keep Armit and Witt.

Ashley Graham, Michael Vella, Daniel Wagon, Mate to be honest, Even Nathan Cayless is a slow soft forward, Doesn't have the aggresiveness such as his brother, O meley, Ryles etc. Add Burt to that list along with Adam Peek etc. All pathetic eels players that wouldn't make another teams bench.

Cayless is slow and soft is he????

so soft that he continually matches it with and beats props much beigger than him and so slow that he scored some scorching tries early in the year (against Manly mainly i can think of) in the second row by bursting through the defence and picking up a ball on his finfer tips????

its easy to write a player off when he hasn't played for 2 years???

just when i agre with you on many point, you go and say things like this???? just lay off Cayless and watch him go (injury free) next year!!!!

Vella, Wagon, Graham and even Burt sometimes....now they are a ifferent story and all have something to prove in my eyes

True EEL

Bench
i'm not arguing about Smithy and Fitzy.......

but i nearly vomited everywhere when you used the words soft and slow in the same sentence as the name Nathan Cayless :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

he is probably the only thing holding the club together and you know how the Bulldogs go on over Steve Price....well i hold Nathan in much higher regard than that at Parramatta!!!!!!!!! no doubt!!!!!!!!!

and since when does being unfit have anything to do with an arm bone breaking (in the same place mind you)????????????

ParraMatt

Bench
Hurriflatch said:
Funny how 1 lose changes your mind next you'll become a Manwee fan

Mate, You are a dead set geniused school bus.

You go to the games each week and have been an embarassment to the EWO. You are a spastic who can't talk properly and when you do you dribble so much shit it's not funny. Maybe if you didn't show up next year we would start winning because the players wouldn't have to see your ugly head up on the northern hill each home game.

I'll tell you what the funny thing is, The way you said Manly is exactly how you would say it in real life. Flatch, Find a new home.

ParraMatt

Bench
ParraMatt said:
Hurriflatch said:
Funny how 1 lose changes your mind next you'll become a Manwee fan

Mate, You are a dead set geniused school bus.

You go to the games each week and have been an embarassment to the EWO. You are a spastic who can't talk properly and when you do you dribble so much sh*t it's not funny. Maybe if you didn't show up next year we would start winning because the players wouldn't get scared and have to see your ugly head up on the northern hill each home game.

I'll tell you what the funny thing is, The way you said Manly is exactly how you would say it in real life. Flatch, Find a new home.

Parramatt

The only genius here is you, you f**king idiot. How about u find a new home spastic as nobody here rates your comments at all. You know nothing about league, this is proved as you rate Micheal Witt when nobody else does.

You sound like 10 year old peice of shit maybe you should piss off and support Manweee and have a weee in there pockets about how u take it up the *edit, not necessary*. I have never seen such loyalty for a crap player before.

Now how do u like being called a genius?? Dickhead.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
settle kiddies, we are all on the same team here

deal with the topic, not the person

Status
Not open for further replies.