What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do we all luv Fitzy ?

Aenemus

Juniors
MarkInTheStands said:
I think it is the other way around Eela,

The Fans back the Board, the Board Back Fitzy.

Either way I can't see this board being unseated for a while. They have been elected un-opposed for the last few years, and only have 2 people running against them in 2004.

On the Level, fitzy can say some stupid stuff, but every time he does, it gets everyone in the league talking. How this decision to give the coach notice more than a year before the end of his contract and hire coach Hagan is a big call, and how that will go down at the football club AGM I have no idea, but I will be there to watch.

But I can also say that I have a feeling it will all be over soon guys and girls.

I really don't mind alot of the comments he makes, I think alot of the time he is just playing devil's advocate. Which I think is needed otherwise alot of decisions that 'seem' like a good idea might not really be considered.

Or he just likes collecting newspapers with his name in it.

Stagger eel

Staff member
MarkInTheStands said:
Normally, Bulldogs needs a meal ticket during the off season.

He has been a little quiet this year though.

you're talking about Dean Ritchie yeah??..because not many people here knows he's nickname ;-)

I have a feeling that his been a little quiet of late because certain sections of the board have politely asked him to zip it..yeah??

eelavation said:
you're talking about Dean Ritchie yeah??..because not many people here knows he's nickname ;-)

I have a feeling that his been a little quiet of late because certain sections of the board have politely asked him to zip it..yeah??

Yes on one, and Yes on two.