What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do we have cap space to bring back Folau??

broncos2010

Juniors
If we lose Norman to Eels I would imagine we would have some spare cap space.

I would love him back at the club and him and hodges back together would be great.

Can't see us going after him but the coach loves reed to much :x

Kiwi

First Grade
I think Folau is to much like Money Bill to be honest, seems more interested in coin. The first 2 years of Folau's return to league will see him struggle. I think for atleast the first year he would be a serious waste of money for what he would demand. So a team could spend 450k plus to get him, then do all the hard work with him, and then watch as he walks out for more coin the second it's waved in front of him.

unbreaK

Juniors
As much as I want Folau back in league, I kind of want him to just stay in union.. his reputation would be absolutely goneskies if he skipped codes AGAIN.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Folau is not what we need right now. All he ever really did for this team was provide a good finisher. The rest of his time was spent bludging on the wing. Right now we can't even get the ball to our wingers quick enough to warrant someone like Folau out there - particularly on the coin he'd be asking for.

We need someone who is going to inject themselves and spread the ball faster - ie another Hodges.

beads6

First Grade
We should have room in the cap for a quality player but it sounds like we don't .

Kiwi

First Grade
i personally think he would fit straight in.

Narp, he would need to bulk up a lot, SBW played union so the swap back isn't so dramatic, Folau dropped a lot of weight and trained very differently so would take more than just an off season to get back to even remotely earning a large pay.

jakepearce94

Juniors
look at folau in union, he looks faster and more attacking playing at fullback. he's an incredible athlete. mark my words, he would fit straight in.

AceAv

Juniors
What does my avatar show??

Folau is incredible! But I don't think for the $ we could risk spending on him. He did miss a good 25% or more of the season to injury.

Boy

Juniors
As someone who likes both codes.
He should stay in union
Not for the coin
Not for the name bashing that would occur if he swapped back
Because he's good at it and will only get better
For someone who hasn't played union since school boys he's great
Not wallaby level but he will give it a damn good go
After some time

jakepearce94

Juniors
What does my avatar show??

Folau is incredible! But I don't think for the $ we could risk spending on him. He did miss a good 25% or more of the season to injury.
Folau is worth every cent! the crowds he brings to games is amazing, he is entertainment for the fans ! i wanna see him taking those leaps in the corners again.

Latest posts