What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do we need one of these?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Malo%20Solomona.jpg

Name:Malo Solomona

Position:Wing

OB:10/5/1987

Height:182cm

Weight:88kg

Debut:

jc155776

Coach
We need 4.

A backline of trolls that we can stroke the hair off and wish for a win before each game.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
j0rd0_ShArKs said:
warriors have some unreal young back prospecs coming through

he is a good player and i would surely have him

Really Jordo? Do you know anything of Robinson Godfrey?

j0rd0_ShArKs

Juniors
yes really

they have many young backs
constantine Mika, Cooper Vuna, Miguel Start are the standouts for mine

isnt he playing for Redcliffe in the colts

Bundy

Juniors
Date of Birth: 1/12/1986
Position: Utility back
Height: 179cm
Weight: 89kg
Nickname:
NRL Debut: Yet to play first grade
Previous Clubs: Mt Albert
Honours: Junior Kiwis 2004

Bio: Godfrey joins the Warriors fulltime after playing last season with the champion Mt Albert Lions Bartercard Cup side.

While he can play centre and wing Godfrey could end up being groomed as a back up for fullback Brent Webb, where the club is a little short of replacements.

The former Junior Kiwi also played for the New Zealand Secondary Schools side.

2006 Outlook: Will be looking to develop as a player so he can back Brent Webb up at fullback. Will also be hopeful of getting his first grade debut at some stage in the year.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
j0rd0_ShArKs said:
yes really

they have many young backs
constantine Mika, Cooper Vuna, Miguel Start are the standouts for mine

isnt he playing for Redcliffe in the colts

Isn't Mika a prop?

j0rd0_ShArKs

Juniors
nah just go to the Warriors forum a bit

Not sure who is off-contract, i know that Cooper Vuna is off contract and would certainly be worth signing
signed a 1 year contract last year, was targetted by the dogs but stayed at the warriors

Inferno

Coach
I wouldn't mind some of their benchies, Rapira, Lauaki and Tuimavave. They have been outstanding for the warriors this year.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Surely said:
It's handy to have the odd klingon in the federation

BAHAHAHA

That's exactly what I thought he looked like Surely. Definite tough of the Gowron about him.

Surely

Post Whore
CHAOS said:
BAHAHAHA

That's exactly what I thought he looked like Surely. Definite tough of the Gowron about him.

I used to think gene had a good imagination, now i realise he just had a NZ vacation once.

Quigs

Immortal
Do we happen to have any young ones of our own with lets just say a typical anglo saxon stock name - smith, jones, barnes, ettinghausen (check spellun)

twould be weally noice to have a new fresh young superstar from our local ranks... it must nearly be our turn again. One that the others are envious of.

Ive nuffin against the Kiwis bro.... just want one of our own.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88 and Fat Controller
Quigs

Latest posts