What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you care who we face in the prelim?

hindy111

Post Whore
The best three squads in comp are you guys, Storm and chooks.
Two of those sides where decimated by injuries. They where your real threats imo.

GongPanther

Referee
Nico Hynes reply after being asked about winning 4 games in a row instead of 3 Hynes reply: " well, Panthers did it last year...so, it can't be too tough", has a bit of a laugh, then goes on to say that they'll draw inspiration from what the Panthers did.

Murraymob1

Juniors
T
Two of those sides where decimated by injuries. They where your real threats imo.
he biggest threat to parra winning is not any other footy team it’s carrying the weight of ryhno.Notice he has been missing in action since the game lol

Panfa

Juniors
I'm not worried I think we beat either team.Obviously south's will get a big turn out at homebush as they use it as there home ground in week 3.Both sides will be busted up cronulla had a few players slightly injured so to south's.The 2 sides that worried me at full strength are out that being storm and chooks.

Pomoz

Bench
Pride comes before a fall. You are an injury or a send off away from having your team's effectiveness significantly reduced. All of the teams left deserve respect. Parra and the Raiders have the forward packs to go toe to toe. The Raiders have the grit and gnarliness to get under our skin and cause problems. Prior wins count for nothing, just ask the Eels.

The Sharks, South's and Cowboys have far more speed and silky ball playing skills than we do. The Cowboys have speed to burn. We have nobody in our team who is in the same postcode as Holmes when it comes to speed. If their forward packs are up for it on the day, they can all beat us.

WestyLife

First Grade
Nico Hynes reply after being asked about winning 4 games in a row instead of 3 Hynes reply: " well, Panthers did it last year...so, it can't be too tough", has a bit of a laugh, then goes on to say that they'll draw inspiration from what the Panthers did.

This just makes me like Hynes more.

Pride comes before a fall. You are an injury or a send off away from having your team's effectiveness significantly reduced. All of the teams left deserve respect. Parra and the Raiders have the forward packs to go toe to toe. The Raiders have the grit and gnarliness to get under our skin and cause problems. Prior wins count for nothing, just ask the Eels.

The Sharks, South's and Cowboys have far more speed and silky ball playing skills than we do. The Cowboys have speed to burn. We have nobody in our team who is in the same postcode as Holmes when it comes to speed. If their forward packs are up for it on the day, they can all beat us.

The HIA rules are definitely a big factor now and there's an argument it ended the Roosters season with Tedesco.

Iamback

Coach

The end of the Cows/Sharks game proved it

Both those teams you mention aren't letting the cows attack the line, 6 in front with 30 sec left. they are holding down, Being slow to leave the ruck all sort of slowing tactics

Original Name

Juniors

They can but more importantly the team needs to go in with the mentality we'll face anyone anywhere which they do. If you don't want to face a team you're losing the battle before a ball is kicked.

age.s

First Grade
I don't care who we face, but it doesn't come from a lack of respect. I just think the Sharks and Souths will be of roughly similar danger to us. We'll have to be right on our game to beat anyone at this point of the year and I'm sure within the playing group they're nowhere near as blase as those of us shooting the shit on a forum.

Smug Panther

First Grade
I don't care who we face, but it doesn't come from a lack of respect. I just think the Sharks and Souths will be of roughly similar danger to us. We'll have to be right on our game to beat anyone at this point of the year and I'm sure within the playing group they're nowhere near as blase as those of us shooting the shit on a forum.
We play at 85% and we'll win this comp. The side is that far ahead

Sime_11

Juniors
just play as best as we can next week and in the GF should we make it - we play our best football when it matters most

Smug Panther

First Grade
I just came on here to say PENRITH! and see you all in a fortnight

Or maybe we'll get rolled by the Sharks

Who cares, we just knocked out the Rorters

Glory glory
Your fat, lazy, easy to trigger fullback is a dream match up for us

Latest posts