What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you care who we face in the prelim?

yobbo84

First Grade
Your fat, lazy, easy to trigger fullback is a dream match up for us
Username checks out.

The way I see it the only team that stops Penrith this year is Penrith, so next best thing was to knock out the latte sippers and we did that.

As annoying as it would be to have you Westies knock us out 3 years in a row, I would love another crack. Even if just to show JD and the squad the level they need to get to.

Sime_11

Juniors
Bunnies concern me with the hunger for losing last year - but if there were to beat us - they'd have their day in the sun for that weekend only - we would always remind them of 2021 and no one cares about Prelim finals after the GF is done and dusted

still back us against anyone left - play our best and we should win

Kilkenny

Coach
Makes no difference in the end whether it is the Sharks or the Bunnies. Whoever it is, we will have to be the better side next Saturday night and pray the on field officials or bunker don’t influence the outcome. I am more concerned about the on/off field officials having a major say in the outcome than whomever our opposition may be.

gurmiyrg__

Juniors
Pride comes before a fall. You are an injury or a send off away from having your team's effectiveness significantly reduced. All of the teams left deserve respect. Parra and the Raiders have the forward packs to go toe to toe. The Raiders have the grit and gnarliness to get under our skin and cause problems. Prior wins count for nothing, just ask the Eels.

The Sharks, South's and Cowboys have far more speed and silky ball playing skills than we do. The Cowboys have speed to burn. We have nobody in our team who is in the same postcode as Holmes when it comes to speed. If their forward packs are up for it on the day, they can all beat us.
tago was able to chase down holmes when they played us at home and dyl wasn’t too far behind either. that’s not an issue

Whino

Bench
A shame for sharkies they did not turn up tonight.
South’s and the media will banging on all week about how amazing they are.
It will be great to knock them out again.

Sharks didn't turn up the whole finals series. They overachieved.

Let media shit show of Fatrell begin again. I am tuning out for the week.