What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you live alone

God-King Dean

Immortal
i live with my mummy and daddy and my two big sisters, Jude is 16 and Alicia is 12. i love them all heaps and lots and my family is great and the bestest ever :mrgreen:

LOL, this would mean your less than 12 years old, & you have better punctuation than Preniers & all the other halfwaits on this forum. Well done :clap:

Knightmare

Coach
I live in a flat in this student accomodation facility, with two Swedish guys. Where I'm living, you seriusly feel like a minority group being an Aussie!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have a great pair of people I live with.

A female christian and a male pommie

We did have an unemployed female drug user, but she's since been evicted and will probably go to Campbelltown where she can be just like everyone else her age there.

~bedsy~

First Grade
I live by myself in my little flat.

But go home to mum dad's and my brothers in Port Macquarie in the holidays.

Preniers

Juniors
madunit said:

We did have an unemployed female drug user, but she's since been evicted and will probably go to Campbelltown where she can be just like everyone else her age there.

Descriminitave shit. How about you go root all the f**kwits around!!!!!!!!

f**k YOU YOU ARE A merkin WHO DESERVES NOTHING MORE THEN TO LIVE IN A f**kING SEWER FULL OF f**kING SHIT!!!

f**k YOU WANKER, DICKHEAD!!!!!!!

Bazal

Post Whore
Preniers said:
madunit said:

Descriminitave sh*t. How about you go root all the f***wits around!!!!!!!!

f**k YOU YOU ARE A merkin WHO DESERVES NOTHING MORE THEN TO LIVE IN A f***ing SEWER FULL OF f***ing sh*t!!!

f**k YOU WANKER, DICKHEAD!!!!!!!

Wow. You really are dumb as sh*t.

Agent Mulder

Bench
I live at Macquaire Fields with my 6 brothers,10 sisters,there 10 boyfriends,my brothers 6 girlfriends,my grandma(we use her pension to get by),my mum and dad,my aunt and uncle and some guy i met last year named Dario.

We are loving family ahhh.

Knightmare

Coach
Immortal said:
I live in a flat in this student accomodation facility, with two Swedish guys

Do you have any home made videos?

:lol: No. But I wouldn't be surprised if one of my flatmates has movies of him and his girlfriend- I can hear them sometimes :lol: :lol: :lol:

Phillips

Referee
I live with my Mum, Dad, Sister & Brother

hopefully i'll be moving out sometime in the near future