What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you own your teams Jersey?

Do you own your Teams jersey?

• Yes and I buy a new one every season or two

Votes: 48 38.1%
  • Yes, but I don't care if it's up-to-date

Votes: 64 50.8%
  • No too expensive

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Do you collect signatures for the jerseys

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ngunity

Juniors
I've never bothered to get a Dogs jersey up until Rebel just put 'em on sale for $99, I reckon $150+ is a bit stiff...

so anyway I finally own a Dogs jersey, wondering how many others of you have gone the big bucks to own your own teams jersey, past or present?

Jono078

Referee
NSW 25th anni jersey signed by Simpson, Buderus, Johns
Knights '04 JErsey yet to be signed.

C.P

Juniors
My dogs jersey is about 4 years old but due to prices and the ever changing sponsors etc i just keep the one ive got. Its in good nick and worn in so im not in a hurry to get a new one

innsaneink

Referee
I managed to score Bob Coopers old Magpies jersey around 1980, used that for a long time.
Bought last years training T at end of year sale at about 50% off.

$170 for a shirt??? Yeh right!

Eels Dude

Coach
I bought last year's Parramatta jersey for 50 bucks at Peter Wynns before the season started. It's a little small, but i'll put up with it for the saving. The main difference between this year's and lasts in the sponsor, and 'Aasics' looks better than 'Pirtek' anyway.

Dread

Juniors
I think I have 6...

- 1997 Sharks Superleague
- 2000 Sharks 'Supporters' Jersey
- 2001 Sharks jersey
- 2002 '35 years' Sharks commemorative jersey
- 2004 Sharks jersey
- 2004 '80's week' Sharks jersey

Broncodroid

Juniors
Option 1.

Compulsive, have to have the latest Bronco one though I am happy to say I never owned the checkered Bronco version nor the Aqua disaster.

Bomber

Bench
1999 Cowboys jersey, complete with KFC on the sleeves.
Hasn't been washed since we beat the Bulldogs in the finals.

Choppies

Coach
Ohhhh jerseys my favourite topic. :D

I collect them.
I own nearly every Roosters jersey since 1994
and I have every teams home jersey since about 2001 and a lot of the aways and most of the special jerseys released since 2002.

ngunity

Juniors
I'm not strapped for cash but if it hadn't been for the $99 sale I'd still be without a Jersey. I agree with the "$150+ for a t-shirt!!!!" sentiment.
I'm not going to wear the bloody thing anywhere but to League events anyway otherwise my girl would be filthy

All you Option #1 types will keep your teams coffers nice and full, good on you.

Bomber

Bench
I should point out that it was the KFC logo on the sleeves, and not actual pieces of KFC.......

ngunity

Juniors
Anyone tell me if I can edit this poll to include options like " I collect signatures on the Jerseys"?

Don't think you can edit a live poll can ya?

axie

Juniors
I had a few jerseys when I was younger, but I grew out of dressing like a bogan. No offence intended guys; it's just not for me.

AlexM

----
ive got a couple of easts jerseys.

ive got the 2000 GF edition jersey and the 2004 white away jersey.

And Nguity has revealed that bulldogs fans are a bunch of tightarses after all because they cant afford football jerseys and instead they have to try and steal one from rebel sports in bankstown :lol:

Broncodroid

Juniors
axie said:
I had a few jerseys when I was younger, but I grew out of dressing like a bogan. No offence intended guys; it's just not for me.

FYI Mr Fab Five, I frame my jerseys as part of a growing sporting memorabilia collection I started as an 18 y.o. In saying that, the Bronco polo shirt etc. are not "bogan-esq" and that is what I wear to game.

In saying that, long live all "bogans"! :lol:

axie

Juniors
FYI Mr Fab Five, I frame my jerseys as part of a growing sporting memorabilia collection I started as an 18 y.o. In saying that, the Bronco polo shirt etc. are not "bogan-esq" and that is what I wear to game.

In saying that, long live all "bogans"!

Oh sh*t, I broke a nail typing this reply! Cecil! Cecil! Damn, where is that man slave of mine? Ohh AlexM you've been a bad, bad boy ...

redVgirl

Juniors
i have the retro red v jersey that was released last yr. a present from my father when i was sick in hospital. i have a blues jersey from when i was about 14 with number 11 on the back. for some reason i adored steve menzies eventho he played for manly. oh who am i kidding i still love him! i wanna get a new blues jersey though...maybe i should wait and see if they win the last game...haha!