What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you own your teams Jersey?

Do you own your Teams jersey?

• Yes and I buy a new one every season or two

Votes: 48 38.1%
  • Yes, but I don't care if it's up-to-date

Votes: 64 50.8%
  • No too expensive

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Do you collect signatures for the jerseys

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raider_69

Post Whore
Does the pope sh*t in woods?
Of corse! Ive all our jerseys since inception, bar the aboriginal one timer and current away jersey which is on the cards for this year sometime... even forked out 250 bucks for our limited edition 25 years annaversy jersey

Bazal

Post Whore
I own 5. An 86 jersey from my grandfather, the 1999 blue one, the 2002 home and away jerseys, and the 2004 blue jersey

axie

Juniors
My friend, you request that I cease using stereotypes while in the same post you perpetrate another?

You must understand that I am doing something with my life and I do not feel the need to steal a car, nor do I reside in Bankstown, nor would I.

axie

Juniors
Alas, out smarted once again by AlexM, how can my ego withstand insults from a man of such brilliance? If you're really interested in what I'm doing with my life then click on my name.

Also you forgot the third option, cruising around Bankstown in some "fully sic" WRX with my pregnant 14 year old fiance attempting to offload stolen dvd players.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
By the way Alex, I'd really start to watch your posts, in the Bec Wilson thread you've been told you're on your last legs.

Hopefully this is the straw that breaks the camels back and you are banned.

I have the current Penrith jersey....well...when they chnaged to the design they have now anyway.

I wont by their jersey if it looks really bad. I'll go and buy another NSW or Australian jersey instead.

Jae

Juniors
I was going to buy a jersey the other week, but the price is just ridiculous. I could easily afford it at the time but it's not worth it regardless.

ozbash

Referee
ngunity said:
Anyone tell me if I can edit this poll to include options like " I collect signatures on the Jerseys"?

Don't think you can edit a live poll can ya?

done ngunity :D

we got about 40 warriors jerseys between us and half a dozen kiwi ones.
have various other nrl clubs but recently sold most of them.

was given some qld cup gear by some very benevolant qlders and they are very special, signed redcliffe jersey, wests panthers...

we go for sigs and are constantly looking for display cases on the net.

our walls are,nt big enough..:lol:

Phillips

Referee
i dont own parramattas current jersey, although im getting one soon, as i found some that are cheap

the last one i got was the 1998 or 1999 season style one (with the blue stripes)

drake

First Grade
Integral Red V, near dead Newmans Red V and a Penfolds St George that will fit my daughter before it will ever fit me again.

Broncodroid

Juniors
LF and ALL Penrith Fans,

Who owns the "chocolate soldiers" jersey as per the 1990 GF? I actually have one stored away somewhere, got it from a older cousin when I was 11-12 y.o. Became a good training jersey.

Mr Saab

Referee
1991 NSW origin jersey
1993 NSW origin jersey
1995 QLD origin jersey
1995 Manly jersey
1995 Canberra jersey
1995 Warriors jersey
1995 Broncos jersey
1997 Bears jersey
2000 broncos jersey
2005 QLD jersey
2005 Broncos jersey

but i didnt pay for any of them

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Warriors '01 jersey (similar to the '02 GF jersey). Should really get around to getting one of the new style ones, the Puma store in Alexandria has them pretty cheap.

smeghead

Bench
I had a Balmain Jersey I wore to every game from about 1994 through till last year when it was about to fall apart. Didn't buy a jersey until this year because I hated last years Herbal World logo. As far as signatures I get every years team polo signed

Have 2002 away knights one but a $160 for something that you only wear to the footy is a bit stiff, I prefer team polo's or nice jackets as they can be worn elsewhere.

I dont skimp on the knights memorabilia though got about 3 grands worth adorning my walls.