What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you still rate Hodgo and Richards??

Glenn

First Grade
getting desperate mm :lol:

Eddie for the most part McKinnon was solid under the bombs, the only spilt one of any note leading to the try to Smith, more the fault of Burt as McKinnon was in the better position to take it.

McKinnon got his tackling practice at Souths ;-)

angry ant

Juniors
Bloody hell guys.

Hodgson has been our most potent back in the comp is currently high on the pointscoring list, kicking at 75%, is such a great linebreak merchant , hes sixth on the hit ups list, is 3rd on top running metres, and has made 37 tackle breaks. He is exciting everytime he has the ball. And is very safe under the bomb.

Pat Richards was brilliant pre season, he has been brought back early from his injury. While he has been quite these last two games I think we should allow him a bit of time to feel his way in and hopefully make a few runs from dummy half and such. I do believe within a few weeks he will be back to his damaging best.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
eelsta said:
hybrid_tiger said:
Yes.

Wait, Wade McKinnon and Langi are better.

:lol:

One bad game from Hodgson and he is suddenly sh1t? Nice logic farkwit.

And Richards just came back from a 4 month layoff. He shouldnt have been playing. He will come good in a few weeks.

There there, maybe this year Parra can release Hindmarsh and Grothe and sign Patterson and Kaufusi. :D
yes mckinnon is better than hodson he CAN tackle

:lol: :lol: :lol:

McKinnon is s Souths reject. A SOUTHS reject.

Continue your tirade against Hodgson. I'm quite enjoying it.

:D

Glenn

First Grade
Hmmm unless I am very much mistaken he wasnt rejected by Souths, Souths made a offer but he chose the Parramatta offer, he wasnt cut by souths from memory

eelsta

Bench
hybrid_tiger said:
eelsta said:
hybrid_tiger said:
Yes.

And Richards just came back from a 4 month layoff. He shouldnt have been playing. He will come good in a few weeks.

There there, maybe this year Parra can release Hindmarsh and Grothe and sign Patterson and Kaufusi. :D

well watch mckinnon tonight and make a further goose of yourself :roll: :roll: :roll:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
eelsta said:
hybrid_tiger said:
eelsta said:
hybrid_tiger said:
Yes.

well watch mckinnon tonight and make a further goose of yourself :roll: :roll: :roll:

Watch Hodgson this year: make sure you get a box of Kleenex first. ;-)

Fancy a Parra supporter bagging our signings. :lol:

eelsta

Bench
yeah but he wasnt under any pressure was he. put him under pressure and we all saw what happened last 2 weeks crumbled :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trollhammaren

Juniors
f**k off Parramatta fans.

Find anyone else who doesn't support the Tigers or Eels to tell you McKinnon is better... You shant.

Take your bitterness elsewhere.

Eddie.

Bench
lets all have a laugh at the Eels now after losing to penrith without gower and campbell

Corey pearson

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eddie.

Bench
Sorry just remembered...

Michael Witt

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

eelsta

Bench
pat richards :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Tigerpete

Juniors
I totally rate Hodgo and Richards for sure, Hodgo's been our best all season long, now im pretty sure im gonna take note of what he did in the previous 14 weeks and not the last two. As for Richo , well for starters he's 2 weeks into his season and secondly apart from one time where he was beaten by Cross i couldnt really be too harsh on him.

steven_tiger

Juniors
fui fui moi moi :lol:
mal kaufusi :lol:
corey pearson :lol:
chris muckert :lol:
shane muspratt :lol:
wise kativerata :lol:
wade mckinnon :lol:
mat peterson :lol:

only players i rate from parra are graham, burt, morris, hindmarsh, grothe and widders.

scottyeel

Bench
hybrid_tiger said:
eelsta said:
hybrid_tiger said:
eelsta said:
hybrid_tiger said:
Yes.

Is the kleenex to wipe our eyes after we piss our self laughing at him :lol:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
scottyeel said:
hybrid_tiger said:
eelsta said:
hybrid_tiger said:
eelsta said:
hybrid_tiger said:
Yes.

Is the kleenex to wipe our eyes after we piss our self laughing at him :lol:

:roll:

Nah, it's to wipe the tears from your eyes when your club lets go of a good player to sign a premier league one.

;-)

Latest posts