What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you still rate Hodgo and Richards??

I think not.

It kind of sucks that he is a speed hump hey?? We found out the hard way now your team will too.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hodgo been on fire all year 2 bad games dosent make him a bad player. there was just no heart tonight.

and pat he just needs some time in PL for fitness and to gain some form

Look he is great in attack but can be a liability in defence, u need your fullback to be able to atleast save one try but he can't even do that

SouthernTiger

Juniors
I have never rated richards and as for hodgo onlya parra fan would diss a player after two poor games. Its why we call you scum

cheers

s. tiger

steven_tiger

Juniors
that is the stupidest post i have ever read.

give yourself an uppercut mate.

id much rather hodgo in the number one jersey than mckinnon and id much rather patty in the 5 than sideshow bob.

hodgo didnt have a bad game as such... just wasnt one of his best.

and this was pat's second game back from 4 months out. i certainly didnt expect him to be a game breaker yet. he will come good in a few games.

go back to your stupid eels forum.

Stagger eel

Staff member
didn't stop any of you dead shits from invading our forum a few weeks back! we don't pretend to be finals contenders!! like you guys, so why don't you just cop it sweet!

don't worry......you'll get a nice easy ride from the media as usual especially 2GB.

steven_tiger

Juniors
mate i am copping it sweet.. have been since the early 90's. never made the finals, and this year is no different.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Yes.

Wait, Wade McKinnon and Langi are better.

:lol:

One bad game from Hodgson and he is suddenly sh1t? Nice logic farkwit.

And Richards just came back from a 4 month layoff. He shouldnt have been playing. He will come good in a few weeks.

There there, maybe this year Parra can release Hindmarsh and Grothe and sign Patterson and Kaufusi. :D

Y2Eel

First Grade
hybrid_tiger said:
Yes.

the funny thing is wade Is better then hodgson at the moment go figure hey ;-)

SouthernTiger have you ever heard the phrase "calling the kettle black"? well calling us scum is basically that....

Suzie

Juniors
Hodgson has been our best back all this season. Commentators and even other teams' supporters have been saying he is SOO standard and unlucky to have missed out. Is it just sour grapes because he came back to Wests Tigers?

Richards has played 2 games this season. I don't see how that makes them crap players :? Richards has no game fitness and is coming back from a particularly bad injury - or have you forgotten that? He was rushed back in, I believe, because we don't have any options on the wing and prior to his injury he WAS the form winger.

Anyway, at least we tigers fans really support our team and coach, and we won't be deserting them after a couple of crap losses.

HappyTiger

Juniors
Hodgo has made a couple of mistakes in the last few weeks but has still done some good things for us.Apart from letting that bomb bounce he was actually quite solid.I cant belive some would say Richards is a liability on the wing.As some have said its only his second game back from a broken leg and i thought he did ok out there.

eelsta

Bench
hybrid_tiger said:
Yes.

And Richards just came back from a 4 month layoff. He shouldnt have been playing. He will come good in a few weeks.

There there, maybe this year Parra can release Hindmarsh and Grothe and sign Patterson and Kaufusi. :D
yes mckinnon is better than hodson he CAN tackle

Anon

Bench
If Wade McKinnon couldn't tackle the score when Parra got flogged by the Dragons reserve grade team would have been 50 or 60 to 6. He deadset saved about 5 tries that night.

Eddie.

Bench
Mckinnon better than Hodgson

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wasnt mckinnon solid under those Lockyer bombs last week

magpiemax

Juniors
Jake the snake said:
I think not.

It kind of sucks that he is a speed hump hey?? We found out the hard way now your team will too.

Jake, do you mind if I go down on your sister????????????????

Latest posts