What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you support the Raiders signing Lance Thompson?

tye

Juniors
Chachi said:
I can see the Daily Telegraph headline now...

"Thompson Joins Cronulla Leadership Group: i h8 u 2 brett. ur a f**kn tossr."

I know who the tosser is. Who is the raiders half back anyway. He must be good for you to be bagging brett.

Poida_Raider

Bench
dude he was merely mocking that whole thing about lance sending "threatening" sms' to team mates. think about it!! anyways good argument..

Chachi

Bench
tye said:
I know who the tosser is. Who is the raiders half back anyway. He must be good for you to be bagging brett.

:lol:
Get it right. I was having a go at the quality of the Daily Telegraph reporting, the Thompson sms debacle, the Cronulla leadership group AND Brett Kimmorley.

While you're at it, say hi to Peach, Stevo, Dykes and Nuts for me. Stick in there mate, I'm sure the Sharks will win something one day, maybe. But it's always good to know there's at least one management team worse than ours.

Latest posts