What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do You Think That The Titans Well Go Good?

The Colonel

Immortal
gunnamatta bay said:
I'd like to know why the nrl let them pinch the sharks colours.

The used by your mob whereas blue and gold is used by the Eels. Surely they could have come up with something new.....

Muffdaddy

Juniors
They should've been Red and Black, just to pi$$ off all the Bears fans......Now that would've been F.U.N.N.Y.

its hard to say if they will go well or not, considering the fact that its their 1st year, i wouldnt pick them to make the 8, but we will have to wait and see.

Misty Bee

First Grade
I guess it depends on the amount of groundwater available, and how deep they dig. I guess Steve Turner isn't going to pick up a shovel, though.

mark123

Juniors
I HAVE A TIP FOR YOU PEOPLE.

Do you think that people on here, who are very immature, can respond to a question, even though it has one tiny spelling mistake?

Believe me boys. The girls go wild for guys like myself....and guess what, I AM NOT INSECURE.

But guess what too, guys, those of you who picked up on his spelling mistake and had a go at him, were all acting insecure.

You started acting insecure and immature (two qualities good looking girls hate) when you tried to put old Hado down.

Be cool, not losers, and don't put people down. When you put someone down it makes you seem like you have bad qualities yourself you are trying to cover up. And it shows nothing positive about you or fun. People think you are boring and disgruntled (two more things girls hate!).

It may well and good be true that I drive a nice car and live in a nice place, BUT BELIEVE ME, both of those things would not matter one tiny bit, if my personal qualities were not up to scratch. Some of you guys will have some lonely nights unless you can get over the whole "i'm insecure and inmature and need to put people down" thing...girls run away from that.

In fact, if you must know, to girls (and lets face it they select boys) it makes you look like a fat girl yourself. Thats right. Hado and myself are having a good old laugh at you lot, because to my girlfriend and her friends who just read what you said, they assume you to be some fat ugly guy.....hey that well may be the case. So the feeling YOU get when you look at a fat girl - is the feeling THE GIRLS get when they hear you babble stuff like you just did. For the slower ones of you, thats whats behind the "ewww yuk, ugly guy, get away from me!" reaction no doubt some of you get from time to time.

So cut it out, and give Hado a chance whilst being a little bit more attractive. IF YOU WANT to do something to fill the void where the "i hate people and must put them down" part of you was, fill it with indifference. Thats hotter. Let girls kick up a drama, guys are meant to be indifferent to drama and girls drama. You should have said to yourself ..."He made a mistake, big deal, life goes on." If there was a chick standing beside you, like in my case (waiting for me to take her out - she's in the bathroom now) you could do what I just said and add "chill out babe, I'm going to be a minute now". Then I wrote this. But I can do that, because I have power due to my hotness. Some of you would have to beg for a girl - that is unless you change.

- By the way, I think the Titans will do well. A better half finish or just shy of it. Time will tell I guess.

brendothejet

First Grade
mark123 said:

Do you think that people on here, who are very immature, can respond to a question, even though it has one tiny spelling mistake?

Believe me boys. The girls go wild for guys like myself....and guess what, I AM NOT INSECURE.

But guess what too, guys, those of you who picked up on his spelling mistake and had a go at him, were all acting insecure.

You started acting insecure and immature (two qualities good looking girls hate) when you tried to put old Hado down.

Be cool, not losers, and don't put people down. When you put someone down it makes you seem like you have bad qualities yourself you are trying to cover up. And it shows nothing positive about you or fun. People think you are boring and disgruntled (two more things girls hate!).

It may well and good be true that I drive a nice car and live in a nice place, BUT BELIEVE ME, both of those things would not matter one tiny bit, if my personal qualities were not up to scratch. Some of you guys will have some lonely nights unless you can get over the whole "i'm insecure and inmature and need to put people down" thing...girls run away from that.

In fact, if you must know, to girls (and lets face it they select boys) it makes you look like a fat girl yourself. Thats right. Hado and myself are having a good old laugh at you lot, because to my girlfriend and her friends who just read what you said, they assume you to be some fat ugly guy.....hey that well may be the case. So the feeling YOU get when you look at a fat girl - is the feeling THE GIRLS get when they hear you babble stuff like you just did. For the slower ones of you, thats whats behind the "ewww yuk, ugly guy, get away from me!" reaction no doubt some of you get from time to time.

So cut it out, and give Hado a chance whilst being a little bit more attractive. IF YOU WANT to do something to fill the void where the "i hate people and must put them down" part of you was, fill it with indifference. Thats hotter. Let girls kick up a drama, guys are meant to be indifferent to drama and girls drama. You should have said to yourself ..."He made a mistake, big deal, life goes on." If there was a chick standing beside you, like in my case (waiting for me to take her out - she's in the bathroom now) you could do what I just said and add "chill out babe, I'm going to be a minute now". Then I wrote this. But I can do that, because I have power due to my hotness. Some of you would have to beg for a girl - that is unless you change.

- By the way, I think the Titans will do well. A better half finish or just shy of it. Time will tell I guess.

Sorry Hitch....

Redback71

First Grade
those who think the titans wont go good are kidding themselves they will go better than good and expect 1 of there youngster to get junior of the year unless the eels can make it 3 in a row.

murraymob

Coach
Bottom of the table. People are talking them up overating. Campbell cant tackle .Carney marks everbody but his winger.I hope the club docter shakes rogers hand when he joins the club .He will see him more than the coach

Eelementary

Post Whore
mark123 said:

:lol:

:-({|=

Some dude I will never ever meet thinks I am a fat girl (I am the complete opposite though) I will be in my room crying forever now, that cut me to bits.

Titans will go ok but the main thing is if there forwards can match it with the rest of the nrl.
i know they bought decent players but to gel as a team will take time
my prediction is they will com 11th

Latest posts