What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you think this is real...

felix

Juniors
It may be bullsh*t, but it's still interesting

btw does anyone know when america goes to vote?

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
the arab nations apparently attack one another..lol come on..

Geez, that hasn't happened before.

the next games are scheduled in the US so it does have a back to it...

As Preniers said, Bejing, and the next winter games are in Turin, Italy.

Preniers

Juniors
Does he say the games were in the USA?

Also can anyone come up with something that's happened each month that could lead up to a civil war?

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
lol yea i just saw about his post regarding something happening every month in 2004...lol this is just so easy to say though...what r the chances that something big will happen on our planet every month? lol

felix

Juniors
65. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

maybe he means there will be these Waco type events once the war starts?

Preniers

Juniors
But that could lead up to a civil war? In comparrison to the past 3 years this one has been suprisingly dull, something has not happened every month that would lead to a civil war!

Preniers

Juniors
felix said:
65. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

maybe he means there will be these Waco type events once the war starts?

No, I remember reading it somewhere in all that, that it can be tracked month by month throughout 2004.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
nah he says that the games get called off due to some US complications with some other nations.

"The war is a result of faulty politics and desperation from Western leadership during the US civil war. Yes, I suppose you could stop it."

if we can stop the death of 3 billion people then why doesnt he just tell us exact dates...he said that the chances of something different occouring is 2% so thats bascilly a 98% of us heading in the same direction his time was..if so then he surely has a rough idea on what went down...

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
"There is also a suggestion that time travel might make an interesting punishment. However, I don't think we have the right to force criminals on unsuspecting worldlines and sending them to the Stone Age might be a bit much"

Lol anyone seen "The One" with Jet Li? sounds familiar eh lol.

Preniers

Juniors
Interesting, just reading it he seems to know more about World War II then his 'World War III' He know's so much about a war that occured 100 years before his time, which I find bullcrap! How much do we know about the Bore War? Nothing really?

felix

Juniors
I guess if civil war does occur over there, Bush would have to win the election.
Maybe the same way he won 2000, missing votes and dodgy recounts, etc
Look at how many people hate him, all the protesters arrested in New York this week for just protesting...

Preniers

Juniors
Yes, there are unusual events in 2012 but they do not cause the world to end. Unfortunately, I have decided not to discuss events that you or I can do anything about. It is important that they be a surprise. Perhaps you are familiar with the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians?

Yer I'm sure you'd do this...f**k, it's bullcrap!!!

Anonymous

Juniors
If you read it, he contradicts himself every third sentance.

For example, in one breath, he says that progress has been made in curing diseases such as cancer and in the next he says health care has become so primitive that people who get diseased die more often than not.

When it starts raining A-bombs I'll believe it.

Anonymous

Juniors
Found another one. He says there are no 'major cities' and two posts later he says a high speed train network connects the 'major cities'.

Preniers

Juniors
Yer you can read this as well...

For a few months now, I have bee trying to alert anyone that would listen to the possibility of a civil war in the United States in 2005.

Then a few paragraths later...

The civil war in the United States will start in 2004.

What the hell? :roll: :roll: :roll:

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
lol i just saw this...

After going over my flight plan home, I have discovered my VGL holdover period is a bit longer than I expected. I will be spending at least three weeks in April of 1998 as I make my way back to 1975. Therefore, I not only offer you the chance to leave a message to yourself in 2036 but I offer you the chance to leave yourself a message in 1998. I will take any compiled messages and email addressees you provide and send them on the net when I get to 1998.

Granted, this will not affect you on your worldline now but you make take some comfort that another "you" on another worldline has the advantage of knowing something you wish you knew three years ago. Based on the earlier questions I've seen, I've decided a day-to-day record of the Dow a day in advance should convince you that the messages are real in 1998.

Latest posts