What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you think this is real...

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
John Titor based his intricate world on a fantasy Role Playing Game. He played as a character FROM this fantasy world. The reason he was able to keep such an intricate world straight, was because the history was made for him- he need only refer to this 'module' for refrence.

The RPG game this is based on is called GURPS- it has modules based on time travel and alternate dimensions (sound familiar?) The website I refrenced has a RPG based on a near future strikeingly reminiscinet of Titor's future (remember the escalating conflicts like Waco?) (remember the conflict between city vs. county?) (remember a reconstituted Russia that nukes the USA and China and Europe?)

All of it is detailed in a RPG module that was created in 1996!

sums it up

EWS

Juniors
i was too lazy to read the second page of the thread, but if you haven't worked it out yet, all his main information is based ona some video game, i recall people catching on and they had a site up somewhere with all the matching details. I forgot to add that to my first post.

EWS

Juniors
ahh crap, so i post this and then relise that not long before someon posted the same info #-o

Hoggy

Bench
Manly's Legend said:
There were deep divisions in Australia also. I would associate it more with a powder keg than a civil war.

Can't see that happening, we don't really give 2 f*** about polotics.

Then why all the campaiging? Why all the protestors? etc etc.

You are speaking like a 8 year old.

Latest posts