What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 107 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 110 50.7%

• Total voters

emjaycee

Coach
Isnt it an, Exceed the cap, pay an inconsequential fine and move on? Smashed with a wet lettuce. 🙃. Id be surprised if we didnt have an equivalent amount of staff to other teams. MJC?
Yes, pay a fine of 37% i think.
Not sure the PLC would be keen to increase the funding to the PNRL which I don't think is profitable in it's own right just yet.

emjaycee

Coach
Any legs to JEs rumour that Carty signed with Griffin and its why BA tear'd up again and dropped him?
Just made some enquiries mate. Seems like we offered a decent 2 yr extension and David Riccio reckons we got him about a week ago (Riccio is close to Carty's Mgr). Nothing ready for official announcement though or my contact would know.

lingard

Coach
Why would he put Matterson at 5/8th when Moses is back next week?

Also, Waqa has been good since he switched to the left side. I do agree that Carty could be useful with more game time.
I said IF Moses cant play (I.e: Brown 7, Matterson 6.)

lingard

Coach
Just made some enquiries mate. Seems like we offered a decent 2 yr extension and David Riccio reckons we got him about a week ago (Riccio is close to Carty's Mgr). Nothing ready for official announcement though or my contact would know.
I wonder why we don't play him, then?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
There could've been a verbal agreement and we're still waiting for his manager to send the originals back. It's all fishy, and the biggest stink is always around player agents.

Chipmunk

Coach
There could've been a verbal agreement and we're still waiting for his manager to send the originals back. It's all fishy, and the biggest stink is always around player agents.
Still doesn't answer the question why he would sign for two years, unless we we're paying him as much as he is thinks he is likely to be offered in the next 18 months.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Cheers buddy. Sounds promising. Still a bit of a mystery he was pulled (oops) last week. Probably better for him he was.
Ta👍

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Still doesn't answer the question why he would sign for two years, unless we we're paying him as much as he is thinks he is likely to be offered in the next 18 months.
So he has optionality. He could be negotiating with one or more rival clubs and stringing them along until he has multiple firm offers.

He might also be having issues over his vaccination status.

Kornstar

Coach
Cheers buddy. Sounds promising. Still a bit of a mystery he was pulled (oops) last week. Probably better for him he was.
Ta👍

Could be any reason, sniffle (precaution cause of COVID), pulled up sore at captains run, food poisoning.......there doesn't always have to be a shady reason why someone is out.

The world we live in now there has to be someone who heard something and then a shit storm happens.......doesn't really matter what the actual truth is anymore, the rumour and then conspiracy it creates is much more interesting to people now.

Latest posts