What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 106 48.4%
  • No

Votes: 113 51.6%

• Total voters

Eelectrica

Referee
Manly Sieplod Eagles would be better. Tigers need competition for the Spoon.
See how BA goes next year with a new roster.

Gronk

Staff member
Manly Sieplod Eagles would be better. Tigers need competition for the Spoon.
See how BA goes next year with a new roster.
Many here will expect GF or it's a fail.

Both BA and Bellyache have been analed by the shit clubs. Interesting times ahead.

hindy111

Post Whore
Many here will expect GF or it's a fail.

Both BA and Bellyache have been analed by the shit clubs. Interesting times ahead.

If BA made top 4 again I'd say great season. Top 6 decent.
Miss the 8 or first week and out id probably keep one eye on a replacement for 2024 if teams not firing.
But for mine he is safe for 2023 and deserves no real criticism untill our season is over. If we where 2/12 then perhaps we can be critical. I'm quietly confident he we do fine even if our squads weaker.

the phantom menace

First Grade
I'd say if BA goes below a 1:3 win-to-loss ratio next year in either Round 4 (unless quickly rectified by Round 8) or at any time beyond, then his 2024 would rightly be looking a bit shaky.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I'd say if BA goes below a 1:3 win-to-loss ratio next year in either Round 4 (unless quickly rectified by Round 8) or at any time beyond, then his 2024 would rightly be looking a bit shaky.
Yep. Would make sense to base the decision on as few games as possible.

Hopefully the club has a slightly better transition plan which kicks in at the end of next year (which I think it will).

JokerEel

Coach
Yep. Would make sense to base the decision on as few games as possible.

Hopefully the club has a slightly better transition plan which kicks in at the end of next year (which I think it will).

The club can't just have a transition plan for the coach. If BA goes in 24 he needs to take Gutho with him. Fresh leadership with a new coach