What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 107 48.6%
  • No

Votes: 113 51.4%

• Total voters

Avenger

Immortal
Carefull merkins. Serbian Jedi Mind Trick at work.

giphy.gif
Arthur sucks. It's not a trick. It's the truth. Cannot wait until he is boned.

Avenger

Immortal
Yes we know.
And I'll be proven right. I'd put money on it that he will definitely not be our coach in 2020. He did his job and should just quit if we get the spoon in order to give an opportunity for another coach to put a new stamp on the place. No reason to give him his last year. This year has been a f**king abomination and it's all his fault with his shit recruitment. There were truckloads of players he could have bought but didn't. Had plenty of chances to bone Norman and sign a real game manager like James Maloney and a good prop but he failed.

When he leaves he should also take Kenny Edwards and Corey Norman with him. Probably the two biggest boofheads in the history of our club.

strider

Post Whore
And I'll be proven right. I'd put money on it that he will definitely not be our coach in 2020. He did his job and should just quit if we get the spoon in order to give an opportunity for another coach to put a new stamp on the place. No reason to give him his last year. This year has been a f**king abomination and it's all his fault with his shit recruitment. There were truckloads of players he could have bought but didn't. Had plenty of chances to bone Norman and sign a real game manager like James Maloney and a good prop but he failed.

When he leaves he should also take Kenny Edwards and Corey Norman with him. Probably the two biggest boofheads in the history of our club.
2020 is a world away - thats the worst bold prediction ever!

And he will probably take Gutho and Brown with him .... oh yay!! :frowning2:

Kornstar

Coach
I just can’t wait till we get the coach Avenger wants and then when he loses 3 in a row he starts calling for his head.

Great fun!!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I just can’t wait till we get the coach Avenger wants and then when he loses 3 in a row he starts calling for his head.

Great fun!!

Did Avenger call Stuart the best recruitment since Jack Gibson or was that some other f**kwit?

Someone did say that about Sticky didn’t they?

hindy111

Post Whore
Did Avenger call Stuart the best recruitment since Jack Gibson or was that some other f**kwit?

Someone did say that about Sticky didn’t they?

Hindy111 said from day 1 Ricky will end in tears. One other guy was with me from the start. I cant recall who.