What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 108 48.4%
  • No

Votes: 115 51.6%

• Total voters
I don't think the interchange will go down to 6 next year but the year after it may.
Mal Meninga was on MMM yesterday and said they are looking at way to speed the game up like less dead time to cause more fatigue before they change reduce the interchange.
He is on the competition committee.

strider

Post Whore
We didn't read how the changes to ref's interpretations of the rules would affect us this season. I am now worried that we will buy too many "big" bodies for next season and then the NRL will reduce the number of interchanges.

We never seem to be ahead of the curve. We need to get some proven "winners" into the club to get that culture into the joint. I will say, however, that these players can't be over 31.
It was too late to change when the NRL announced its changes

We have only signed one big merkin .... we arent suddenly stacked

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
38-11.

Will the Deathriders try and ring a few of their miserable f**ken mates? Or have they all topped themselves?

Or can the big Nancy soft cock snowflake apologists hang on to the lead?

I’m not sure, but one thing is for certain I am literally salivating with the excitement waiting for the answer!

84 Baby

Referee
I've started creating some alts to keep the poll interesting. 85 Baby is a real snowflake BA lover, 86 Baby is the anti-Gronk, 87 Baby will only make appearances every 3 days but only respond to posts from 6 days prior & Maroubra Baby will forget where he put his internet

Bazal

Post Whore
I've started creating some alts to keep the poll interesting. 85 Baby is a real snowflake BA lover, 86 Baby is the anti-Gronk, 87 Baby will only make appearances every 3 days but only respond to posts from 6 days prior & Maroubra Baby will forget where he put his internet
I'm really only interested in what BartBaby has to say tbh

strider

Post Whore
38-11.

Will the Deathriders try and ring a few of their miserable f**ken mates? Or have they all topped themselves?

Or can the big Nancy soft c**k snowflake apologists hang on to the lead?

I’m not sure, but one thing is for certain I am literally salivating with the excitement waiting for the answer!
Spags is signing up 50 family members as we speak - the forum will never be the same

Gronk

Staff member
Spags is signing up 50 family members as we speak - the forum will never be the same

You can't DM if you have a low post count. They should apply the same rules to polls to stop branch stacking.

This is an alleged outrage !
angered.gif

Avenger

Immortal
We have been held scoreless in the second half on 5 occasions this year. Something has badly gone wrong this year. It’s f**king depressing.

Warriors belting us this week will increase the pressure ten fold.

Gronk

Staff member
We have been held scoreless in the second half on 5 occasions this year. Something has badly gone wrong this year. It’s f**king depressing.

Warriors belting us this week will increase the pressure ten fold.

Carefull merkins. Serbian Jedi Mind Trick at work.

giphy.gif

Latest posts