What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 106 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 109 50.7%

• Total voters

Noise

Coach
OK mate. Just giving you some potential reasons. You may not like them but there is logic behind it. Its not a reward as much as it is a risk management strategy.

Flanagan may be an option but clearly not one that they appear keen on. @Avenger and @emjaycee have previously provided some good intel as to why this might be the case.

Get behind the bald merkin, merkin.
It’s certainly a reward for BA.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Like they'll give a f**k what you think.
I'm sure they couldn't give a rats what us fans think, memberships are up we made the finals they would be pleased as punch. Their jobs are safe which all that matters to them. Our Rentboy CEO gets high on his own supply his head is so far up his own clacker he is deep throating himself which would make Riley Reid blush.

Not sure why any of us should be surprised mediocre club happy to stay mediocre it's hardly a news flash.

Gronk

Staff member
Ready has joined the dots from a members email.

Zzzzz.

Do other codes speculate about the coach’s tenure so much that it impacts team morale and performances ? Gus said as much this week and inferred that he has had to extend / sack coaches early in their final year* to avoid disruption to the season.

* 🤣 Didn’t he extend Hook, then sack him ? Dickhead.

Avenger

Immortal
There is no way I’d be thinking of anything to do with BA until the players we want are extended and it’s mid 2022. The later the better.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I'm sure they couldn't give a rats what us fans think, memberships are up we made the finals they would be pleased as punch. Their jobs are safe which all that matters to them. Our Rentboy CEO gets high on his own supply his head is so far up his own clacker he is deep throating himself which would make Riley Reid blush.

Not sure why any of us should be surprised mediocre club happy to stay mediocre it's hardly a news flash.
I’m glad that they don’t place as much wait on whinging fans as they used to. We were a basket case club when that was happening.

Rocket man

Juniors
11 years for a spoon winning coach who hasn't made a prelim after 8 seasons, only at Parramatta. But hey we have the most memberships so thats all that matters. Well they won't be getting my money next year and i'll be telling them why.
Good
Ready has joined the dots from a members email.

Zzzzz.

Do other codes speculate about the coach’s tenure so much that it impacts team morale and performances ? Gus said as much this week and inferred that he has had to extend / sack coaches early in their final year* to avoid disruption to the season.

* 🤣 Didn’t he extend Hook, then sack him ? Dickhead.

84 Baby

Referee
I'd love to see BA get extended if for no other reason than to see @hineyrulz flip out

JauntyGlossyFlatfish-max-1mb.gif

Latest posts