What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 107 49.5%
  • No

Votes: 109 50.5%

• Total voters

Snoochies

First Grade
I hope he can figure out how to beat the bottom of the ladder teams next season. If we do that there's another 3-4 wins that should cement us in the top 2.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I hope he can figure out how to beat the bottom of the ladder teams next season. If we do that there's another 3-4 wins that should cement us in the top 2.

Lozza has the answer mate, we just have to score more points than them

Can't understand why the Blooos sacked him, he was a genius

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We were 5 from 6 against the bottom four teams this year. Our only loss was by a single point ffs

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The ladder after 13 games isn't a true reflection of a team's quality ffs. That's why they play nearly double that amount. Sample size ffs!

TheParraboy

Staff member

We wont make top 2 IMO unless we have the same luck, even if we beat the bottom sides

What has been overlooked if that we have been relatively healthy throughout the season, and the other contenders not so much. Particularly the spine

Other than Penrith the first time we played them this year (they were at full strength or close to it) majority of the other top sides we beat had a few of their top players out when we played em (boo hoo you can only play whats in front of you). Wether we still win those games is debateable, like to think we win some of them, but doubt we will them all if they had those key players on deck.

On top of all this, is the unknown with up to 5 forwards, most rookies, making their way into the regular 17 squad