What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 108 48.4%
  • No

Votes: 115 51.6%

• Total voters

JokerEel

Coach
The club management should use this fortnight to meet with BA and confirm that he will not be extended beyond current contract (end 2025) under any circumstance, other than winning this year's grand final.

The club should then formally start the search for BA's replacement. And lock them in one year in advance, in this year's off season.

Before that the club need to shop around the dead wood that are taking up too much of the cap.

Start with Sivo and Paulo.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I cancelled my season ticket last year and will renew once he’s sacked. I’m not going to any more individual games now either until he’s sacked. I bet I’m not the only one. Interesting to see our home crowd numbers here on in.
Next 2 home games I suspect will be very low attendances.

Brisbane on a Friday night and Cronulla on a Thursday night.

I reckon both struggle to get to 15k which for a club that has the biggest membership base in Sydney in one the best stadiums will be embarrassing

With 34-35k members we should be getting to the stage where we have 22-23k at a minimum every home game.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The club management should use this fortnight to meet with BA and confirm that he will not be extended beyond current contract (end 2025) under any circumstance, other than winning this year's grand final.

well that would be f**king dumb imo

where the hell is his motivation to well for the rest of the season, let him think he has a future and then launch him at he end of the season

the phantom menace

First Grade
well that would be f**king dumb imo

where the hell is his motivation to well for the rest of the season, let him think he has a future and then launch him at he end of the season
If it leads BA to have a tanty and walk earlier, that's fine as well. Perhaps it is desirable, lance the boil and then the healing can begin.

Let's face it this season is already write off, even when Moses is back in a month. Broncos and Storm will plunge us further below 14th place before Moses can even fit a boot over his swollen ankle.

JokerEel

Coach
BA needs to think if he wants to continue at the club given that the R&R team which he is apart of is not getting him the cattle he needs to be competitive over 80 minutes for the 26 rounds..

Gazzamatta

Coach
Next 2 home games I suspect will be very low attendances.

Brisbane on a Friday night and Cronulla on a Thursday night.

I reckon both struggle to get to 15k which for a club that has the biggest membership base in Sydney in one the best stadiums will be embarrassing

With 34-35k members we should be getting to the stage where we have 22-23k at a minimum every home game.
Ill be there.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'll be excited if we sign Bennett, only because it would show that he believes we have potential. Not only would I be very excited, I would be surprised as well.

The Predictor

Juniors
I
I cancelled my season ticket last year and will renew once he’s sacked. I’m not going to any more individual games now either until he’s sacked. I bet I’m not the only one. Interesting to see our home crowd numbers here on in.
did exactly the same, though according to a couple of plonkas on here , I’m now a fair weather fan, never mind driving around with Parra number plates for 35 years, being ridiculed year in year out, when Brad goes, I’ll comeback