What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 109 48.4%
  • No

Votes: 116 51.6%

• Total voters

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
jerk off comedy central GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show
You are free now, my love

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
So much for your SFA comment. Feels like 2006!!!
I will admit I am surprised as I thought BA would be terminated after the season is over.

And I am 110% hoping I am wrong that changing coach mid season will achieve SFA!! Hope Barrett proves me wrong! But nothing as been achieved yet!

Go eels!!

Noise

Coach

emjaycee

Coach
I admit I am surprised too. Looks like the board do have some Mr Chow sized balls after all.
Yeah, they moved quicker than I was led to believe (at least as late as Saturday afternoon). And I think the views about the Board on here have always been unfounded... The appointment of a cut-throat person business leader last year meant they were always going to take swift action when needed.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Thank God he is gone. Now why did the Board wait until Bennett has signed to do it? We had to be talking to him, right?
It's like we are rocking up to the altar in the last minute and yelling out I object to Wayne and Souths 2nd marriage just as there about to sign off on it.

Bennett has been pretty admanant about souths publicly unless he has been stringing them along dealing with us in the shadows.

Which can be very Bennett like mind you.