What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 109 48.0%
  • No

Votes: 118 52.0%

• Total voters

Avenger

Immortal
Yeah, they moved quicker than I was led to believe (at least as late as Saturday afternoon). And I think the views about the Board on here have always been unfounded... The appointment of a cut-throat person business leader last year meant they were always going to take swift action when needed.
Which is why I was always critical of the coach and O'Neill. At least I've heard of those 2.

Yeah, they moved quicker than I was led to believe (at least as late as Saturday afternoon). And I think the views about the Board on here have always been unfounded... The appointment of a cut-throat person business leader last year meant they were always going to take swift action when needed.
If they have made this move and are as shrewd as you think then they already have a coach lined up or else they would not have pulled the trigger

emjaycee

Coach
If they have made this move and are as shrewd as you think then they already have a coach lined up or else they would not have pulled the trigger
I know who they want... so maybe.
Or they wanted to make a last minute play at Bennett who I think someone said doesn't talk to clubs who have a coach under contract.

hindy111

Post Whore
How does the prick deserve 1.5m bucks on the way out?? He’s already stolen enough from the club.

About 6 years to late!!

I’m celebrating like it’s 1986!!

f**k how much was he on? This year's almost done. So I assume 500k for the remainder. A million dollars a year?
Oh my

I remember speaking with MON last year and he told me when he got this job that he was told by Peter Bettie to "Don't screw this up because Parramatta move the needle". I guess the needle moved and the move has been made.

The Predictor

Juniors
I will admit I am surprised as I thought BA would be terminated after the season is over.

And I am 110% hoping I am wrong that changing coach mid season will achieve SFA!! Hope Barrett proves me wrong! But nothing as been achieved yet!

Go eels!!
This season is fkd, looking at the big picture, not sure what u are looking at