What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 109 48.2%
  • No

Votes: 117 51.8%

• Total voters

Gronk

Staff member

51 min 30 sec in. Adam who is the bully know it all of the group and a massive coward won’t state the obvious starts the topic and then Troy Warner who I think is quite decent has some balls and confirms it’s BA.
It's an interesting conversation, but I don't get what the controversy is. BA actually shared some exclusives to those two.

Meanwhile "bring back Pricey" is not the answer, Troy.

King-Gutho94

Coach
It's an interesting conversation, but I don't get what the controversy is. BA actually shared some exclusives to those two.

Meanwhile "bring back Pricey" is not the answer, Troy.
I wouldn't call it an exclusive maybe to you it might be.

But going off that BA has basically said what all the Karen's and Deadshits have been saying on here for ages if you have been paying attention.

The club is a mess & run by a bunch of dopes. We need major change not just 1 or 2 movements in the coaching position.

BA was part of the problem but he wasn't the only problem if we don't move on other people in the football department and get some proper football IQ into the business that can help the bean counters at board level it will be hard for whoever the new guy is to have success.

You need to have everything streamlined in the same direction for it to be successful.

We lack major football nous and basically what i call a NO BS person like a Shane Richardson that knows what success looks like & weaving around the politics in the game he just gets things done and it doesn't matter to them who they piss off in the process.

Gronk

Staff member
I wouldn't call it an exclusive maybe to you it might be.
The former coach provided some quotes to two guys from a podcast that were very exclusive. They were about his view of the back office and something mysterious about Round 8.

If it is not exclusive, who else has he told this ? Has it been in the media ? I must have missed it.

hindy111

Post Whore
Is it BAs words or BA told this person and he is repeating it? Was it told in private by BA thinking it wouldn't be repeated? If so the person doing the podcast is a peanut.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone catch the latest Talking Parra Podcast? BA lashing out to Troy Warner that the club is f**ked. The angry westy finally came out.

*sook
*notprofessional

he doesn't have to be professional, he's not employed by us anymore

I reckon good on him for speaking out so the fans can get a better idea of how bad we are run, which is basically what we've all been saying for some time

thumbs up for mine

Gronk

Staff member
Is it BAs words or BA told this person and he is repeating it? Was it told in private by BA thinking it wouldn't be repeated? If so the person doing the podcast is a peanut.
If you tell a "journalist" something, it's fair game.

Maybe cranky BA should have kept his gob shut.

Avenger

Immortal
he doesn't have to be professional, he's not employed by us anymore

I reckon good on him for speaking out so the fans can get a better idea of how bad we are run, which is basically what we've all been saying for some time

thumbs up for mine
They made out he was all class and owed the club nothing. Then the moment he wears an old Parra hoodie at a game he bags the club to a podcaster and puts the boot in. He should have tried and changed the joint seeing he was there for 11 years. It didn’t start from round 8. He was just happy that he was stealing a living and granted an extension after a spoon. The first occurrence in world sport.

Don’t forget he would have also been granted a healthy pay out yet he now suddenly has the balls to lash out.

Knew he was dumb, now he comes across as dumber.

84 Baby

Referee
Dylan claiming BA has a no dickhead policy.

Is the funniest quote of the year especially from Dylan.
200w.gif

They were about his view of the back office and something mysterious about Round 8.
Hmm. That was our loss to the Sea Eagles which put us 3-5, following our NT "home" loss to the (Bennett-coached) Dolphins in Round 7.

BA had made a range of selection changes for Round 8, compared to the Round 7 loss:

Dropped Russell (who played Cup) for returning Sivo
Dropped Asi (who played Cup) for Sanders
Dropped Moretti (who played Cup) for Makatoa
Started Matterson for (injured?) Cartwright
Reinstated Tuilagi to bench in Matterson's place
Reinstated Hands to the bench in place of Talagi (who played Cup)
Tuilagi and Makatoa also backed up in Cup two days later.

And then we had the Bye....

King-Gutho94

Coach
Hmm. That was our loss to the Sea Eagles which put us 3-5, following our NT "home" loss to the (Bennett-coached) Dolphins in Round 7.

BA had made a range of selection changes for Round 8, compared to the Round 7 loss:

Dropped Russell (who played Cup) for returning Sivo
Dropped Asi (who played Cup) for Sanders
Dropped Moretti (who played Cup) for Makatoa
Started Matterson for (injured?) Cartwright
Reinstated Tuilagi to bench in Matterson's place
Reinstated Hands to the bench in place of Talagi (who played Cup)
Tuilagi and Makatoa also backed up in Cup two days later.

And then we had the Bye....
I think the Round 8 comment was referring to the fact the board sacked him on May 2nd.

But he coached for 2 more games before getting the punt on May 21st.

He was effectively sacked after round 8.

Darwin debacle was the final straw.

Latest posts