What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 110 48.7%
  • No

Votes: 116 51.3%

• Total voters
Thanks for your advice mate.
You're welcome.

You seemed quite unusually upset about nothing in your responses above, so just keeping an eye out for the well-being of a fellow forum user.

Cool Off Break Time GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Suitman

Post Whore
You absolutely made shit up. That’s why you couldn’t quote it. I tell you idiots he doesn’t have control of recruitment/retention and you twist my words. It’s called a strawman. I say we're not as big as the Storm or Panthers and suddenly we're a tiny club. I say we were lucky in 2022 and unlucky in 2023 and suddenly everything is about luck. I say the coach doesn't control the players on the field and suddenly nothing is the coach's responsibility. These are all strawmen, and you use them because you're unable to engage with my actual argument.

Well I’m sure we’re going to try. But it’s not about whether we can just move them on. That’s easy when you're paying them to play elsewhere. But success will be measured by how much cap space is freed up, which means minimal payouts. How will we know the size of each payout? We won't, I'm sorry to tell you. Buzz Rothfield might know or he might not. If he doesn't he might just make up a number. You will lap that shit up.

That’s because most of you are too dopey to realise the things occurring off the field aren't simple. fFs PoUpOo CaN wE gEt RiD oF aLl ThE pLaYeRs Or NoT?!? oNlY oNe Of ThEsE tHiNgS iS pOsSiBlE yOu TrOlL!!!

Well there you go.
What a rant full of more lies and accusations.
Accusing me for a start, for not quoting something of mine that I never actually said in the first place is laughable and trolling of the highest order.
And, you actually have said the things you have been accused of saying not just by me, but many others, yet you use the strawman allegation argument against everyone to defend yourself. Lame.
Then you resort to personal abuse. Calling people dopey and accusing them of not being able to engage with you. Again, belittling others' opinion because they don't agree with you.

Then, when someone actually does agree with me they are accused of collusion and also abused and belittled by you.
Saying stuff such as I lap up Buzz Rothfield's shit just proves that you have nothing left in the tank.
Seriously, get off your f**king high horse.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well there you go.
What a rant full of more lies and accusations.
Accusing me for a start, for not quoting something of mine that I never actually said in the first place is laughable and trolling of the highest order.
And, you actually have said the things you have been accused of saying not just by me, but many others, yet you use the strawman allegation argument against everyone to defend yourself.
You know how to use the search function. If not get your sidekick Hep Suitman to help you.
Lame.
Then you resort to personal abuse. Calling people dopey and accusing them of not being able to engage with you. Again, belittling others' opinion because they don't agree with you.
No it's because you're misrepresenting me.
Then, when someone actually does agree with me they are accused of collusion and also abused and belittled by you.
Saying stuff such as I lap up Buzz Rothfield's shit just proves that you have nothing left in the tank.
Seriously, get off your f**king high horse.
Oh I've definitely lowered myself to your level. Now we both look like f**kwits. Are you happy now?

Latest posts