What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 109 48.0%
  • No

Votes: 118 52.0%

• Total voters
So with Maguire reportedly abandoning his NSW Origin role to become the next Broncos Head Coach, is there any chance BA might abandon his Leeds deal to become the next NSW Blues coach (ahead of aiming to pick up an NRL Head Coach deal for Perth or PNG)?

Gazzamatta

Coach
So with Maguire reportedly abandoning his NSW Origin role to become the next Broncos Head Coach, is there any chance BA might abandon his Leeds deal to become the next NSW Blues coach (ahead of aiming to pick up an NRL Head Coach deal for Perth or PNG)?

I bloody hope not. I really enjoyed Origin this year with no Fittler. I want to continue to enjoy it.

King-Gutho94

Coach

I trust BA is a man of his word and would never renege on a contract & wouldn't encourage his sons to do so either.

Latest posts