What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Docker to join saints asap

I just heard on fith and last pod cast that Adam docker has requested an immediate realise to join the dragons, thoughts I think he would be a nice fit to the team but definitely not at the caliber of merrin

Well I'd happily have him in our team over marketo I think offers a lot more than he does in attack an both defence the rotation of him an de belin could work well they both hit bloody hard tho I think docker hits harder an docker offers a bit more in attack plus the kid has a mortar with speed

An when benny is back from his injury slot him up front, it's where he should finish his career up an he didn't look outta place last year in a well beaten pack

So having 3 concusions in his career thus far makes him a magnet big call dude, the kid is a future rep star panthers fans don't want to lose him early last year he was being talked about being the next captain for the club, he only wants out cause Ivan wants to turn him into a front rower an he doesn't want a bar of it he says so himself in an article from January this year, so man but he would be a bloody top singing for our club him an de belin would be our two hit men

blacksafake

First Grade
I may be wrong but he seems to miss a few games through injury?
On the other hand i wouldn't like to be hit by him.:?

Well he is off contract so with Merrin heading that way he might get squeezed out they do have a few options in the backrow.

Latimore is off contract to and I'd like him to come back.

Well he is off contract so with Merrin heading that way he might get squeezed out they do have a few options in the backrow.

Latimore is off contract to and I'd like him to come back.

I still hold hope that we will land big mose for next year the bloke is exactly what we need an he's still only in his mid twenties man

murraymob

Coach
Docker has 1 week to go on his suspension.He will then go back to nsw cup to get his match fitness up before pushing for first grade

Latimore is off contract but wants to stay the club and fans also want him to stay .They just got to get the contract done