What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Docker to join saints asap

BrissyRedV

Bench
All of a sudden , our forwards are guns....Two weeks ago we did not want most of them,TAKE HIM......

For the most part, they are still not guns. But he is a backrower, and IMO our back row is ok. Props is still what we we need. Docker may be a good hitter, but a prop he is not. IMO he is purely a defensive option.

It's funny what a couple of wins can do.

Yes, particularly since we beat a Ricky Stuart coached Canberra and a busted Manly !

Hopefully Rose,O'Brien,Merrin and Cooper don't suffer any injuries as we are looking pretty skinny thereafter.

dungay dragon

Juniors
What has happened to supposedly being favourites to bring Beau Scott back to the Dragons ?
Appears to have gone quiet there
When is Benny Creagh back ?

hardbaby

Coach
Interesting; who would you drop?

I'd have Creagh, Cooper, JDB, Ah Mau, Merrin & Docker in tight (hopefully Packer will add to the mix at some point). Frizzel & Thompson on the edge. Rein & Le Strange to interchange at hooker. Guys like Rose & O'Brien can cover injury. Docker would start for mine and make a lot of hits early.

mmap dragons

Juniors
Various rumour mills reporting on Twitter today Tamou will be with the Dragons from 2016.

Speculation coming out of JA a couple a signings to be announced soon.

They should be careful about signing too many big boppers on big money if the rumours about the reduction of interchanges is true.

Beau Scott will not be at Brisbane. His contract only allows an early release to Sydney.
im not saying he's going to Brisbane but it was reported in a couple of media outlets that wayne was chasing him and everyone reckons what wayne wants he gets!and I was being facetious!

nrlnrl

First Grade
im not saying he's going to Brisbane but it was reported in a couple of media outlets that wayne was chasing him and everyone reckons what wayne wants he gets!and I was being facetious!

I know Wayne was a winger & Beau isn't the quickest, but I'd still back Beau to outrun him

mickeylane

Bench
Forget Tamou he's a crock!!

Beau Scott has been approached by Dragons to return as a potential co captain w Creagh w only club in Sydney that is challenging are the Eels..... w Merrin gone look for a
Frizell
Thompson
Scott
backrow