What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Docker to join saints asap

Twenty10

Juniors
How's all the other JA BS rumours. None EVER come true. Tamou also won't be at dragons.

We have zero money. Team won't change much at all I am tipping.

Weiry

Juniors
It would be interesting to see if Docker join the Saints he was here in nyc but didn't think much of him

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
How's all the other JA BS rumours. None EVER come true. Tamou also won't be at dragons.

We have zero money. Team won't change much at all I am tipping.

Indeed, but the current mud runners we have ain't doing so bad.

Lets hope when Packer is cleared to play next season, that we are smart enough to sign him for 3 seasons and on fairly low coin. And hopefully we can nab someone in the ESL on the cheap, just like we did with Mike Cooper. I think for the forwards, that's all we need.

For the backs, I'm pretty comfortable with who is there and who is coming through the grades. Aitken has already cemented a FG spot, now we need to carefully transition Hutchison next, then maybe Crook and Duffy, followed by Izzac Thompson over the coming 2 seasons.

Minh

First Grade
We won't win the comp this year but the team is competing so I guess I'm happy with that. With Merrin leaving I guess one or two good forwards signings for next year would be nice.

Well he is off contract so with Merrin heading that way he might get squeezed out they do have a few options in the backrow.

Latimore is off contract to and I'd like him to come back.

I've haven't posted for weeks and weeks however your mention of Latimore woke me out of my slumber. You must be a plant from another club. How could any true believing Dragons fan want that bag off useless sh*t at our club. You must be joking surely. You might be Mr Doust in disguise

Latest posts