What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone know what happens.......

jimmythehand

Juniors
so if 4 teams are on 28 points then I think the chances of any two of them being the same might be 6/200, or about 1 in 33. Quite possible really.

Though if 4 teams were on 28 points the odds would be approx 4/200 (assuming that all point differentials are within 200 points of each other. i.e the odds are 1 in 50.

jimmythehand

Juniors
waltzing Meninga said:
Though if 4 teams were on 28 points the odds would be approx 4/200 (assuming that all point differentials are within 200 points of each other. i.e the odds are 1 in 50.

It's 6/200 isn't it?

P (AB) + P (AC) + P( AD) + P(BC) + P( BD) + P (CD)

Anyway it's bound to happen sooner or later.

jimmythehand

Juniors
Bring back John Fifita said:
Get 26 Players from both sides - each side starts on their own tryline, they bullrush each other, then have a brawl to the death, Last man standing wins the finals berth for his side.

I actually believe this system should replace golden point.

The Dragons would win this with Browny slapping everyone's faces and Barett's rabbit slaps.

Latest posts