What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone know when the 2006 season jerseys will be out?

Bumble

First Grade
I'd like to get a Stacey Jones Les Catalans jersey, when are they released?

bartman

Immortal
A few clubs are getting their new strips out at the moment. But no idea about when Les Catalans strip is available...

jed

First Grade
Bulls new one's been released, it's on sale this weekend.
2025.jpg

I like it, it's a bit like the old Panthers jersey though.

_dan13_

Juniors
not many clubs have released theirs yet but i persume that they will be out before christmas

bartman

Immortal
That rumour that the new Salford away kit would be pink was quite funny....

Bradford are changing to a mostly black away jersey. And of course we have the multi-coloured London/Harlequins jersey...

JasonE

Bench
Have to agree that Rhinos jersey is a shocker. Didn't Hull FC have the same design a few years ago ?

Sean O'Loughlin looks like he's been hitting the weights while he's been out injured.

SFW

Juniors
JasonE said:
Sean O'Loughlin looks like he's been hitting the weights while he's been out injured.

Locky and Hock have both put on close to 10kilos over the last year.

bartman

Immortal
That Leeds V doesn't appeal to me at all either... loved the cheerleaders though ;-)

Here's a picture of Stacey in his Les Catalans kit for the original poster:

At least they'll be safe out on the roads... I think they've got a jersey with more white and blue in it to use as well?

yakstorm

First Grade
bartman said:
That Leeds V doesn't appeal to me at all either... loved the cheerleaders though ;-)

Here's a picture of Stacey in his Les Catalans kit for the original poster:

At least they'll be safe out on the roads... I think they've got a jersey with more white and blue in it to use as well?

That is UTC's 2005 jersey.

The new ones are as follows:

Home:
237.jpg

Away:
236.jpg

They are similar, but a tad sharper in design, and a bit more professional looking, well I think...