What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does it make a difference...

Matta

Juniors
...if I get it on Friday at 7am or 3pm? I have too many commitments that day and I'm told so that I get it on Friday if I have pre-ordered (which I have). Anyway would this game sell out in 8 hours? I'm getting at EB Livo (Sydney) so I'm guessing it would. Better not.

Timmo

Juniors
I reckon it all depends on where you get it. My bro works at Harvey Norman in Auburn and when I pre-ordered about a month ago, nobody else had. I'm sure there will be stores everywhere that have heaps of copies. Maybe just the big stores will run out.

Scotty

Juniors
If you have pre-ordered it you will get it. Stores cant sell there pre ordered stock to customers that havent done so. If they did, there would be no point in pre ordering

Yeah Electronics Boutique state on the receipts to the deposit that if you don't pick it up within 48hrs of the call they can sell it.....I don't see any danger in getting it at 3pm though.

Latest posts