What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does the potential Qld injury crisis give NSW a chance?

ANTiLAG

First Grade
With the potential unavailability of Inglis and Hodges, not to mention Tate's absence - Qld could be caught short in the centres.

With the much daunted backline looking more fragile than it has in recent times, how much do you shorten the NSW odds...

Could the Blues be favourites?

Wato

Juniors
New South Wales are always the favorites remember Queensland are perennial underdogs. :roll:

To answer your question, QLD will still be favorites as the have the depth of Tonga and co. Perhaps Boyd may move to centre and a guy like Vidot may play. I am more interested in the condition of Lockyer, anyone know anything about his shoulder?

SET2JT

Juniors
New South Wales are always the favorites remember Queensland are perennial underdogs. :roll:

To answer your question, QLD will still be favorites as the have the depth of Tonga and co. Perhaps Boyd may move to centre and a guy like Vidot may play. I am more interested in the condition of Lockyer, anyone know anything about his shoulder?
Lockyer will be fine.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I have to listen to the same crap from Big Mal every year about how the Maroons are underdogs. Should only be a short while before he comes out and says it again.

Uber

Juniors
It can't hurt our chances but we have definitely got a big task ahead of us. Though haven't they only lost Hodges? He didn't play SOO last year, QLD still won.

Cliffhanger

Coach
WTF? It's not getting named on Monday night?

Like there isn't any Manly and Titans players in contention.

Last edited:

user_nat

Coach
It can't hurt our chances but we have definitely got a big task ahead of us. Though haven't they only lost Hodges? He didn't play SOO last year, QLD still won.

Had Folau last year.

We do have pretty bad depth for the back 5. Compared to NSW anyhow.