What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does the VIbration work on the PC?

gman

Juniors
The one I bought enables you to use 2 controllers (instead of 1 for $24.95) and then you can still use the keyboard if you like.

Still don't have vibration though - although it said it should... :(

lionmaul

Juniors
gman said:
Hi,
I am using the PS2 controllers on the PC and was wondering if you can turn the vibration on? I would assume it would vibrate for big hits etc...

No one has answered this question yet. HAS ANYONE GOTTEN VIBRATION TO WORK WITH ANY PAD FOR THE PC? MAYBE MARIO CAN TELL US IF THE PC GAME EVEN SUPPORTS VIBRATION.
CHEERS AND SALU

lister

Juniors
I've bought one from play.com for £6.99 with free postage (£6.99 is $16.50 AUS but they don't deliver to Australia unfortunately for those of you there)

It says it supports vibrating game pads but I'll need to see when it comes on Monday.

gman

Juniors
Well I installed the lastest drivers for my adapter and it does support vibration - as I went into the config to test the controllers and it worked fine, BUT no vibration in the game :(

Like lionmaul asked - does this game even support VIBRATION???

[furrycat]

Coach
lionmaul said:
gman said:
Hi,
I am using the PS2 controllers on the PC and was wondering if you can turn the vibration on? I would assume it would vibrate for big hits etc...

No one has answered this question yet. HAS ANYONE GOTTEN VIBRATION TO WORK WITH ANY PAD FOR THE PC? MAYBE MARIO CAN TELL US IF THE PC GAME EVEN SUPPORTS VIBRATION.
CHEERS AND SALU

Yes I have

[furrycat]

Coach
Hey I got vibration working... when you get tackled you shake your joystick around. Use your imaginations! ;)

Latest posts