What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dog conspiracy

mightybears

Bench
you know if the dogs under perform and go down to the nq cowboys
they still get to play next week and quess who says goodbye to 2004, a team they fear more in the finals than the cowboys

stranger things have happened

choc_soldier

Coach
The way I read it, the Dragons would go with the Raiders, if the Roosters do the job tomorrow.

But the Dogs fear the Dragons?

I''m confused! :lol:

mightybears

Bench
exactly parra panther
IF the dogs lose and IF the rorters get up, as i'd expect

the dragons are stuffed
saints are more of a threat to win the gf if they get it together than they are being given credit for

t-ba

Post Whore
Mcyntire is NOT HARD people!

Dragons=Gorrnskies should Raiders or Cowboys get up. If both do, say toodles to the Broncos.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Oh, i see. The guy is saying that the Dogs fear the Dragons.

Mcyntire is NOT HARD people!

I know. All these dumb people not understand it! I tells you! :lol:

mightybears

Bench
the cowboys have it on the line after 10 seasons
the dogs still have next week, if they lose
so they are less likely to be at 100% against a team they think they should beat
complacency has hurt many ' favoured' teams before

ironcross

Juniors
Why would a team throw a game to miss a week off and to be one game from the finals? It wouldn't matter who got eliminated, you wouldn't do that in finals football.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Plus if the Bulldogs lose and Roosters win, Bulldogs would potentially play Roosters in week 3 should they win in week 2. I doubt they would risk that.

Its something I would expect the Roosters to do tho :lol:

mightybears

Bench
the dogs would
week offs are only of value if you have injuries to key players
the cowboys are pumped
the dogs aren't

If the Cowboys win and Roosters win how interesting will a QLD local derby look.

I still think the Bulldogs will get themselves out of this though.

***MH***

Bench
CycloneSteve said:
Plus if the Bulldogs lose and Roosters win, Bulldogs would potentially play Roosters in week 3 should they win in week 2. I doubt they would risk that.

Its something I would expect the Roosters to do tho :lol:
bulldogs would play panthers in your scenario. in that instance it would also pip cowboys v broncos next weekend

dice

Juniors
Whilst I don't think the dogs would throw a game. You'd have to question the fact the Dragon's season depends on a team that aren't treating this game like a sudden death. If the dogs were treating it like a sudden death I doubt O'Meley, Mason, and Anasta would all be sitting on the sidelines.

mightybears

Bench
my theory was that the dogs would get penrith in week 3 if they 'lost' to nq cowboys
but if i have misread how it works.........
they WOULD NOT do it to get the roosters

Latest posts