What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dog conspiracy

dice

Juniors
You are right MB. If dogs lose they go to Panthers side of the draw, that is assuming the Roosters win tomorrow.... no certainty the way things have gone so far.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Yeah sorry my bad. Dogs would play Melbourne and Cowboys vs Brisbane. Dogs vs Storm would be very very interesting considering Storm beat them only a few weeks ago. Also an all Qld match in Sydney......can anyone smell free tickets?

t-ba

Post Whore
IanRitchie said:
Oh, i see. The guy is saying that the Dogs fear the Dragons.

Mcyntire is NOT HARD people!

I know. All these dumb people not understand it! I tells you! :lol:

I failed HSC Maths. Seriously, I'm a mathematical Doofus :lol:

Jamesy

Juniors
If this is the case, and i think it is, it is a very sad day for rugby league and also another reason to scrap the macintyre system. I believe this is the case because the dragons, i believe, are the biggest threat the trophy because if they click, they can beat any1 in the competition.

nqboy

First Grade
Southern Rooster said:
If the Cowboys win and Roosters win how interesting will a QLD local derby look.

I still think the Bulldogs will get themselves out of this though.

So did I. Sitting there in a daze at halftime leading 20-6 and thinking, "The Dogs could come out and win the 2nd half 40-0."

Unbelievable.

melon....

Coach
The Dogs havent thrown anything. They peaked 6 weeks ago, and now the added pressure of semis, is playing at them, with the hunger of the underdogs like Cowboys and Storm.....

The Dogs tried last night, but sadly for them werent good enough. I know they wanted the week off. now they are sweating on next week, instead of playing in the GF qualifier.

Cammo

Bench
Wow melon, an unbiased and well informed post about The Dogs. I am impressed :)

Although I don't think we peaked 6 weeks ago, I just think that Folkes gameplan was non-existant. It seemed to me that the players were looking to the week off next week and the game after that rather than focusing on this one. It gives credit to the saying "taking it one game at a time"

Now we have to regroup and try to get through the hard way, but we only got ourselves to blame for that.

Wezman007 said:
If this is the case, and i think it is, it is a very sad day for rugby league and also another reason to scrap the macintyre system. I believe this is the case because the dragons, i believe, are the biggest threat the trophy because if they click, they can beat any1 in the competition.

All I have heard all year is

If Saints get a full team on the field
If Saints click
If If If well the semis are the time to put all If's aside and make the If's reality. Saints didn't on Friday and for Brown and Barrett to come out and say that the team was caught off guard. What the hell how can you be caught off guard in a final. St George Illawarra are a good side but in reality didn't have the mental fortitude to pose a threat in this premiership. It all and well to have a lot of good players (which they have) but that doesn't necessarily make them a great team. It's a sad way for Saints to finish but instead of blaming the Dogs and looking for conspiracies. I would be asking why since 1999 with the talent they have at there disposal they haven't been passed week 2 of the finals.

If the Dogs threw the game then they have got rocks in their heads. The Storm will be out for a big game next week and will not the fear the Dogs one bit. Having said that I would hate to see the Panthers cruise through to the final as they do not deserve it.

:evil:

innsaneink

Referee
Southern Rooster said:
Wezman007 said:

All I have heard all year is

If Saints get a full team on the field
If Saints click
If If If well the semis are the time to put all If's aside and make the If's reality. Saints didn't on Friday and for Brown and Barrett to come out and say that the team was caught off guard. What the hell how can you be caught off guard in a final. St George Illawarra are a good side but in reality didn't have the mental fortitude to pose a threat in this premiership. It all and well to have a lot of good players (which they have) but that doesn't necessarily make them a great team. It's a sad way for Saints to finish but instead of blaming the Dogs and looking for conspiracies. I would be asking why since 1999 with the talent they have at there disposal they haven't been passed week 2 of the finals.

Couldnt have said it better meself.

Being a Wests Tigers fan, things were expected of my team this year by most......big disappointment to just miss at the end, I was shattered for a couple of days.

I cant imagine how Saints fans must be feeling.
Heres a team that for years have been written up as premiership threats, and rightly so.
This year how many origin stars? 6? 7?
They are an enigma, the Dragons.....must be as frustrating as hell being a saints fan....almost similar to us Wests fans I imagine.

Oh yeah and I reckon the nine commentators owe the Panthers an apology......several times they mentioned that Saints came back from 30 odd points against Manly.....who?....Manly....oh yeah, Manly, the team Penrith put 70 on. :lol:

Latest posts