What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dog T - Exposed at last!

Dog-T

Juniors
if you bitches is got me why is you is not just is come is out and is say who i is dougs

grandmaster doug-t

T

tigger

I notice Bebeto has not been mentioned......

Anyway Dog-Turd, it is time to come out of the closet, otherwise a grenade is coming in
emwink.gif

Dog-T

Juniors
i is already is told you i is not rasputin and johnsy doug

and by the way you is going to is have to is do better than is just posting name after is name . that is lame doug . anyone is can do that . you is going to have to is work it out doug .

imported_bronco

Juniors
you never ruled out johnsy and i have kept every email you sent me to prove that.
Ok then the only other people i can bring it down to are MFC and Tigger.

Dog-T

Juniors
"You think you can catch Keyser Soze? You think a guy like that comes this close to getting caught, and sticks his head out? If he comes up for anything it'll be to get rid of me. After that... my guess is you'll never hear from him again."

This was a clue for you Bronco. I was letting you know that I haven't been around for a while.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Most people thought that I'd disappeared and didn't post anymore. I'd even said as much.

My name is a hint. You've got 3 minutes.