What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dog T - Exposed at last!

grand master

Juniors
As a personal friend of dog T i think its time to reveal his identiy. Hes taken this a bit too far and i feel its my duty to tell the forum who he truely is. I've been watching him closely lately and although i'm not a league fan i feel its unfair to the members what hes doing.

So dog T is.......LEGEND, the grand master himself.

L

legend

The plot thickens. Grandmaster, welcome aboard. How do you know it's me and do I know you?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Who is this GrandMaster??? I agree, the Grandmaster is just DogT... he must be feeling the heat.

Of course it is dog-t! He always uses 'grand master' in his posts, it is either him or someone else trying to further put us off the tracks...Will anyone ever believe it when this person is revealed?? Good work dog-t, u bring much humour to this website :)
Lets just think of people who crave attention..Im not going to work through names, but i know that 2 people come straight to mind....
MFC.

Dog-T

Juniors
ROFLMFAO

nice is try broncobitch and is willow . i is not a dumb douggy i is a smart douggy . i is no that it is one of is you two dougs. you is gonna have is to do better than that dougs.

i is doug-t the only grandmaster

i is ghost

G@v

Juniors
HaHaHaHa,

yoo is not smart now is smartless doug . yoo is i no that it is douggy up time. i is on your pretty muchless smart ed doug.

yoo is in corner shape.

What do we know about Dog-T?

He is young - probably under twenty-five, Why? because he knows the lingo of young people.

He is from Sydney.

He follows the dogs.

He is on the net at all sorts of times, and several times a day.

He knows how to hide his tracks well.

He knows things about some of us - such as ozbash's age.

He is experienced enough to not step out of character or reveal many clues, despite all sorts of baiting.

He likes 'The usual suspects'.

He has the 'signature' style of not using capitol letters except to emphasise a point, starting a new paragraph for nearly every sentence and putting a space before punctuation marks i.e. word . word , word. I think not using capitol letters could be put on, but the other traits are probably not.

G@v

Juniors
I'm fairly confident our man doug isn't a Dogs fan, and that he doesn't come from Sydney.

The lack of capitals is a red herring.

I can whiff his scent............I think!
emwink.gif

S

SpaceMonkey

Dog-T may or may not be from Sydney, but I think the "Best ever athlete" thread eliminates any non-Australian posters from suspicion. I doubt Bronco, GavBT, Ozbash etc (certainly not myself) have ever really heard of Phil Smytheor follow Australian Basketball to any extent.Then again it could be a ruse; but I doubt he's that smart.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Fellow Forummers: I have a confession to make.... Dogis right. There has been some investigation going on and we think that we have Dog T cornered.

Time for the info to go public.

This is his profile to date:

Dog T is male.

Dog T is most likely not working alone.
Dog T almost certainly in Sydney.
Dog T logs on using Ozemail, a national service provider.
Dog T is not a Canterbury supporter.
Dog T is probably / maybe a Parramatta supporter.
Dog T has posted in WORL and LWOS and knows many of us.
Dog T has already revealed himself via a clue or two.
Dog T has given a clincher of a hint today.

I think I know who it isbut I'd like to give Dog T theopportunity to make the announcement himself.
We owe him that much for keeping most of us guessing for the past few days
emwink.gif

imported_bronco

Juniors
The member who is dog T has posted in the last 5 or so posts, we knowwho you are, you know who you are and most of the forum knows who you are so just give it up and confess or we'll expose you.

Cheers
bronco

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I don't believe Dog T works alone.
Dog T is is not neccesarily one person.
Dog T is online right now...

C'mon mate(s) ...