What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogs by 25+

Zef

Juniors
Did I say 35+? I guess 28's just gonna have to do... for now, next time you's are just gonna have to cop the interest. And BPC - your Panthers only have to run 82 past Manly now - glad we could help.

And Captain, I should be sweet early-mid July. PM me when you get over tonight, all 28 points of it.

roosterboy60

Juniors
I am over it mate, we are the Roosters and we will be back!!!!!!!!! I'll send you a PM now. Well done on the win.

Zef said:
Did I say 35+? I guess 28's just gonna have to do... for now, next time you's are just gonna have to cop the interest. And BPC - your Panthers only have to run 82 past Manly now - glad we could help.

And Captain, I should be sweet early-mid July. PM me when you get over tonight, all 28 points of it.

Cheers Zef!!!! :lol: :lol:

82 is more manageable than 110!!!!

Well done to your lot!!

MadDogMason

Juniors
Cheers Zef you were right buddy...Dogs by 28

What an A$$ Whoopin..Go home and cry you dosgy Rooster fans :mrgreen:

0neye

every one knows how to beat the Gooster now you are finished WOOOOF WOOOOF WOOOOOF BARK BARK YELP YELP
i see all you had left was head highs [-X
i see your players getting 10 weeks off for trying to take Willies head off & 20 weeks for Steves :-k :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

m0j0

Bench
MadDogMason said:
What an A$$ Whoopin..Go home and cry you dosgy Rooster fans :mrgreen:

I obviously don't speak your language. What the hell is "dosgy"? I'm wondering if I should take offence or something.

BTW, what happened to your Vanilla Ice picture?
MadDogMason.jpg
vanillaiceb.jpg

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:
and not at the chooks performance but rather the great call on one MadDogMason, he is Vanilla Ice fo sho ;-)

MadDogMason

Juniors
Dont you talk u little helpless nome...Vanilla Ice what a joke lol.
Put your picture up Raider and let's see what we can say about your's ;-) :lol:

Milli Vanilli then perhaps????

and we are still on top........and remember 2002

of course you do

you lost 26 points and got a wooden spoon and after we go our arses whooped we won 11 in a row to go and win the GF

lets all hear it for a great game of footy on Friday night and bring on the next chapter.

xwizit

Juniors
MadDogMason said:

BUT YOU ARE VANILLA ICE :lol: :lol: :lol:

xwizit

Juniors
Big Panther Cool said:
Zef said:

Cheers Zef!!!! :lol: :lol:

82 is more manageable than 110!!!!

Well done to your lot!!

:oops: :oops: :oops: GOT NOWHERE NEAR OOPS DIDNT EVEN WIN!!

xwizit

Juniors
MadDogMason said:
I think you are abit queer Xwizit your scaring me :( :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: its ok mate im not the only one who reckons theres a little bit too much resemblance between you 2 :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
MadDogMason said:

fo sho homie :roll: :lol:

Latest posts