What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogs by 25+

Fibroman

First Grade
I loved watching the doggies crush the roosters this week. It just made my mind wander, to contemplate what the result of the 2002 GF would have been if all the teams were there.

ozzie

Bench
ahhh - Round 13 it also made me wonder how pathetic your team is without your halfbacks...and inuries will kill you this year...gooooorrrrrnnnnnn

OVP

Coach
fibro man said:
It just made my mind wander

i bet it did. Where did it go to this time ? Luxembourg ? or perhaps to Copenhagen where you think you are Princess Mary's favourite pastry chef this time ? Or maybe even to Wonderland ... how is Alice going ? :lol:

Zef

Juniors
It fills me with pride that a thread I started has become one of the most viewed in the Roosters barnyard.

And how it has wandered, first we were talking about the Dogs getting 35 run past them, then the cricket, then the Dogs bashing the living daylights out of The Roosters and then some forgotten white-boy rap artist from the 80's that's boring the sh.t out of me.

So let's get back to the football. Did anyone watch it last Fri night? 28 points and a good kicking's pretty good but we still owe you's 7+ interest the next time we belt the living f***in' daylights out of you's - here's hoping it's GF day.

Anyway... your thoughts? Can the Roosters come back from this or have we got you back where you belong (with our foot against your throats)?

Zef said:
It fills me with pride that a thread I started has become one of the most viewed in the Roosters barnyard.

And how it has wandered, first we were talking about the Dogs getting 35 run past them, then the cricket, then the Dogs bashing the living daylights out of The Roosters and then some forgotten white-boy rap artist from the 80's that's boring the sh.t out of me.

So let's get back to the football. Did anyone watch it last Fri night? 28 points and a good kicking's pretty good but we still owe you's 7+ interest the next time we belt the living f***in' daylights out of you's - here's hoping it's GF day.

Anyway... your thoughts? Can the Roosters come back from this or have we got you back where you belong (with our foot against your throats)?

We'll be back.

Lucky for yous this ain't soccer we'd win on aggregate and away tries.

Hodges and Walker out Hegarty and Lester in. That at least mean you have to attack the other side of the field.

chooky

Juniors
fibro man said:
I loved watching the doggies crush the roosters this week. It just made my mind wander, to contemplate what the result of the 2002 GF would have been if all the teams were there.

back on the m4 for you fibro!

Dogs Of War

Coach
Seems that this thread needs to be resurected. Dogs vs Roosters? It is possible if you guys can get past the Cowboys that is.

eelsta

Bench
Zef said:
That's right, 25+

AND we'll keep your lot to zip.

AND a hat-trick to Haz - AND he'll break the record for consecutive goal-kicks during the game. AND probably end up with an individual point-scoring record for a match thown in too (not so sure of that last one).

and ladies and gentleman here is you typical bulldog supporter

Sterling

Juniors
Zef said:
That's right, 25+

AND we'll keep your lot to zip.

AND a hat-trick to Haz - AND he'll break the record for consecutive goal-kicks during the game. AND probably end up with an individual point-scoring record for a match thown in too (not so sure of that last one).

Zefery girl .... i thought the DVT kiled ya!!!! ..... sorry to hear that it didnt :cry: :cry: