What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogs set to Sign Mason 2day

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Disco said:
1.Polglase
2.Martenee
3.Talau
4.Vagana
5.Lolesi
6.Norton
7.Thurston
8.Price
9.Smith
10.Rauhihi
11.Hall
12.Scott
13.Feeney

14.Maiava
15.Payne
16.Riddle
17.Lester

i don't know what this proves, but i did it anyway

18th man : Reardon

Misty Bee

First Grade
So they got rid of the excess, and they are back to a salary cap of $3.25 million, like everybody else.

Bulldog Power

Juniors
reardo retired

he doesnt count :p

what a legend reardo was, but you may as well put him in 2nd row instead of glenn hall and dump either lester or riddle, probably need to drop martene from the wing to put riddle on... cause you need a kicker

Dogaholic

First Grade
It is now official...

MASON A BULLDOG FOR FOUR MORE YEARS
June 28, 2005:

The Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs are pleased to announce that Willie Mason has re-signed with the Club until the end of the 2009 season.

Bulldogs coach Steve Folkes commented, “Willie has shown a level of maturity by signing for the right reasons and not letting money cloud his judgment. He has shown terrific loyalty to his mates and the club.

“We see Willie as being in a leadership role with the club, whether he has a “c” beside his name or not.”

Willie Mason said, “I am extremely happy to have the opportunity to possibly play out my career at the Bulldogs. There are many great young players in the team and I think we have the potential to create something special over the next few years.”

Bulldogs CEO Malcolm Noad commented, “We are obviously delighted that Willie has agreed to stay at the Bulldogs for four more years. He’s achieved almost everything you can in rugby league and now has the opportunity to achieve a rarity for modern day footballers, to be a one-club-player.”

Willie, 25, joined the club in 1998 playing in the Jersey Flegg competition. He made his first grade debut against the Panthers in round 13 in 2000.

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/dogbites.asp?ID=2153&SN=1

Dogaholic

First Grade
Apparently we have re-signed Brad Morrin for a further 2 years.

Heard it at the kennel, so not really a reliable source.

Tidus_Raider

Bench
Disco said:
1.Polglase
2.Martenee
3.Talau
4.Vagana
5.Lolesi
6.Norton
7.Thurston
8.Price
9.Smith
10.Rauhihi
11.Hall
12.Scott
13.Feeney

14.Maiava
15.Payne
16.Riddle
17.Lester

i don't know what this proves, but i did it anyway

It proves that the talent is being spread, although it's a shame alot of that talent is heading overseas.

Canberra lost Lolesi, Vainikolo, Joel Monaghan, Michael Monaghan, Jamie Soward, Brett Finch, Todd Payten, Luke Davico, Ruben Wiki, Brad Drew, Mark Mclinden.

You can make a list like that for most teams

ByRd

First Grade
Great f**kin news. BIG WILLIE, you are a legend. Thank you for staying with us & hopefully ending that arrogant prik anastas life at the dogs. Bring on 2005 & the years after aswell.