What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogs & St Merge after Hoppa Jnr

Eels 01

Juniors
I really cannot believe we are again in another one of these situations after the Hodgkinson dramas that said DCE is going to be alot better than him, surely the management new pre season william was going to play alot of 1st grade with matai suspension.

I think the kid is a talent but let's not get caught up in hype, sure he has good fantasy stats (most of my mates tell me this) but unlike snake he cannot turn us from top 8 into genuine title contenders. If he goes we would still have the likes of oldfield, wolfy and robbo. I would like to keep him but he may only be a winger at manly unless matai moves to pack.

The thing that worries me if we pay 350 a season for him we may lose either kite or king now i will make a point with all sea eagles supporters that the reason we have made the finals 6 years in a row made 2 grand finals is our hardnosed forward pack, to me we must keep both kite and king given we lost perry last year because of the matai upgrade. the go forward of these boys is our cornerstone and is the envy of pathetic clubs like parra.

Onto parra braindead geniused supporters now i don't mind if william goes but the whole let's pay them back big time for Lyon or let's make them pay over for him.
Here is the thing you pathetic losers here is one thing the dogs have over you they are professional look at you CEO are you serious you guys will not sign anyone with him let along the likes of Sandow or Hopoate hearing we are confident of signing him is a laugh like Cooper or the SBW bullshit should i go on or let's keep Jeff Robson f**k are you serious and let keating go or mateo to the warriors. I then onto mortimer his brother james who i played first grade with in orange had a better kicking game.

Then the Jamie Lyon issue well let's see if you did not have smith as a coach at that time then there would have been no problem tell many how many stayed after the unloseable grand final in 2001 bar Hindmarsh and Cayless. The problem was Smith history shows look at knights and watch the shit unfold in roosters this season. Get real you f**king losers who about we get dirty on the warriors for stealing matt ridge during superleague or Marty bella to the cowboys.

And just to finish i reckon the kid will sign this week anyway the difference is we don't spend all week on a forum because our team sucks( parra yeap that's you) we will be playing finals footy again.

That's gold! Pathetic is when a club is so intent on buying a premiership only to go broke, are then forced to merge with North Sydney only to fail again, then need a private owner for survival. Pathetic is when you need to beg to NRL to upgade your ground, Brookvale Oval is nothing short of a cow paddock. That part of your history will be with you forever! Many teams have won comps and many teams have run last, only a few have gone broke and Manly is one of them. Go the Northern Eagles!!!!

Looking at your blog it's obvious you spend a lot time on filthy_spammerss.com

Last edited:

Nice Beaver

First Grade
That's gold! Pathetic is when a club is so intent on buying a premiership only to go broke, are then forced to merge with North Sydney only to fail again, then need a private owner for survival. Pathetic is when you need to beg to NRL to upgade your ground, Brookvale Oval is nothing short of a cow paddock. That part of your history will be with you forever! Many teams have won comps and many teams have run last, only a few have gone broke and Manly is one of them. Go the Northern Eagles!!!!

Looking at your blog it's obvious you spend a lot time on filthy_spammerss.com

Well mate if the club has survived all of that and won a comp after it and your mob has won bugger all I hardly think you're in a position to criticise.
Your point on private ownership has to be one of the dumbest things I've read in a long time. Brisbane, Melbourne, Cowboys, Souths and now Newcastle are all privately owned. All bar one are higher than you lot on the table so something must be going right at those clubs.
The ONLY reason Manly went broke was because they signed on with the ARL before any other club and did so for f*ck all money. Your mob stayed with the ARL too for a lot more than Manly and scooped the pool getting all the Dogs players and STILL couldn't win a comp.
As for the funding of Brookvale. Are you kidding?? The reason it has had no funding is because its in the safest Liberal seat of all bloody time. Why would they feel bothered to fund a blue collar game's facilities when it will never cost them a seat if they don't?? If you think that its the Manly clubs fault that the Liberal governents do f*ck all along with the pathetic local council then you are an idiot. Gallop should get his finger out and really do something but as usual that nuffie sits on his hands and watches the world go by.

Eels 01

Juniors
Well mate if the club has survived all of that and won a comp after it and your mob has won bugger all I hardly think you're in a position to criticise.
Your point on private ownership has to be one of the dumbest things I've read in a long time. Brisbane, Melbourne, Cowboys, Souths and now Newcastle are all privately owned. All bar one are higher than you lot on the table so something must be going right at those clubs.
The ONLY reason Manly went broke was because they signed on with the ARL before any other club and did so for f*ck all money. Your mob stayed with the ARL too for a lot more than Manly and scooped the pool getting all the Dogs players and STILL couldn't win a comp.
As for the funding of Brookvale. Are you kidding?? The reason it has had no funding is because its in the safest Liberal seat of all bloody time. Why would they feel bothered to fund a blue collar game's facilities when it will never cost them a seat if they don't?? If you think that its the Manly clubs fault that the Liberal governents do f*ck all along with the pathetic local council then you are an idiot. Gallop should get his finger out and really do something but as usual that nuffie sits on his hands and watches the world go by.

The clubs you mentioned chose to privatise, Manly had no choice because they were broke.

Manly was blessed to win in 2008, the Storm would lose most games with Cameron Smith out.

I take it you are not a Liberal voter.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
The clubs you mentioned chose to privatise, Manly had no choice because they were broke.

Manly was blessed to win in 2008, the Storm would lose most games with Cameron Smith out.

I take it you are not a Liberal voter.

You're point on privatisation is still completely stupid. Your mob would give their right arms for a private owner but no-one will touch them. Keep "visionaries" like Ray Price in charge and see where you are in 5 years....

hahahahhahahaha blessed to win the 2008 comp. Inglis, Slater, Cronk, Hoffman, Blair, White. Yeah a team of nobodies. You're really losing any resemblence of credibility.
And I vote for whoever I think offers the best policies at the election I'm voting in. The point was that they have done bugger all with regards to Brookvale Oval. Disagree??

Eels 01

Juniors
You're point on privatisation is still completely stupid. Your mob would give their right arms for a private owner but no-one will touch them. Keep "visionaries" like Ray Price in charge and see where you are in 5 years....

hahahahhahahaha blessed to win the 2008 comp. Inglis, Slater, Cronk, Hoffman, Blair, White. Yeah a team of nobodies. You're really losing any resemblence of credibility.
And I vote for whoever I think offers the best policies at the election I'm voting in. The point was that they have done bugger all with regards to Brookvale Oval. Disagree??

No I agree, Brookvale Oval is cow pit.

Please, Smith was and still is their driving force, to lose him a week before the grandfinal killed them and you know it. Blessed!!

Ray Price will take us to new heights, he's failed in two business ventures and has been declared bankrupt. You need to fail before you succeed, can you see the similarities between Ray Price and Manly?

Last edited:

Nice Beaver

First Grade
No I agree, Brookvale Oval is cow pit.

Please, Smith was and still is their driving force, to lose him a week before the grandfinal killed them and you know it. Blessed!!

Ray Price will take us to new heights, he's failed in two business ventures and has been declared bankrupt. You need to fail before you succeed, can you see the similarities between Ray Price and Manly?

haha if you think that cheating scumbag is worth 40 points then you''re beyond help. Of course it made a difference but would not have changed the winners. I honestly believe that.
Ray Price.....good luck with that:sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:
Anyway you lot won't get Hopoate. No fear.

Eels 01

Juniors
You don't mean that, nobody visits here, I'm doing you a favour.

Anyways, back to Hoppa, from what I hear he's very impressed with our offer, he was shown a water front apartment facing the Parramatta River.

The mecca for the Moran faith is in West Pennant Hills, only minutes away from his water front apartment.

He was promised a fully restored Torana SLR 5000 with an automatic transmission, Hoppa can't drive manual.

His family is related to Jarryd Hayne, his mother's aunty is Manoa Thompson's second cousin, I understand Hoppa Jnr is very close to the second cousin.

When you consider what the Eels have to offer I can't see why he would stay at Manly.

ceagle

Bench

Anyways, back to Hoppa, from what I hear he's very impressed with our offer, he was shown a water front apartment facing the Parramatta River.

The mecca for the Moran faith is in West Pennant Hills, only minutes away from his water front apartment.

He was promised a fully restored Torana SLR 5000 with an automatic transmission, Hoppa can't drive manual.

His family is related to Jarryd Hayne, his mother's aunty is Manoa Thompson's second cousin, I understand Hoppa Jnr is very close to the second cousin.

When you consider what the Eels have to offer I can't see why he would stay at Manly.
You're a creative troll, i'll give you that.

caspersparks

Juniors
parramatta is a hole.. my gf lives there.. its a crap hole with a westfield, im not too sure if this is on topic, i just had to let it be known..

..church street has a couple of nice places to eat, that is all.

CC_Eagle

First Grade

That's quality.

+5 points.

Eels 01

Juniors
parramatta is a hole.. my gf lives there.. its a crap hole with a westfield, im not too sure if this is on topic, i just had to let it be known..

..church street has a couple of nice places to eat, that is all.

Mate you shouldn’t comment on what you don’t understand, Parramatta is a city of hidden riches, a city is not judged by the buildings it harbours or the entertainment venues on offer, the true value of a city is in the characters that choose to live in it.

On any given day you'll find:

“The Can Man" this cheerful chap owns three properties yet can be found collecting cans every day, he's known to wait for you to finish you're Coke and literally takes the can out of your hand. Why? He cares for the environment.

"Commando" He is dressed in camouflage, this bloke walks around all day pushing not one but two shopping trolleys full of his worldly possessions. Why? To demonstrate what can be achieved if one applies themselves.

“Bones” This guy sits at a bus stop on George Street chewing on large raw bones. Why? He’s demonstrating toughness.

“Slurps” This young man carries a 2lt bottle, he spends the day searching through bins for soft drink bottles that are not quite empty, and he then pours the contents into his 2lt bottle for self consumption. Why? He’s demonstrating what a wasteful society we have become.

These characters are the back bone of Parramatta City, the salt of the earth.

Hoppa has met all these people; he shared a bone with Bones and washed it down with a mixture of Coke, Sprite, Fanta and Mountain Dew supplied by Slurps. When the day was over he was given a lift to the car park by Commando in his trolley.

The Can Man offered Hoppa a sack of cans; he couldn’t accept the cans because the NRL will not accept unauthorised third party payments.
Hoppa is not the typical Manly Yuppie; Hoppa is coming to Parramatta because he wants to grow as footballer and as a human being.

caspersparks

Juniors
Mate you shouldn’t comment on what you don’t understand, Parramatta is a city of hidden riches, a city is not judged by the buildings it harbours or the entertainment venues on offer, the true value of a city is in the characters that choose to live in it.

“The Can Man" this cheerful chap owns three properties yet can be found collecting cans every day, he's known to wait for you to finish you're Coke and literally takes the can out of your hand. Why? He cares for the environment.

"Commando" He is dressed in camouflage, this bloke walks around all day pushing not one but two shopping trolleys full of his worldly possessions. Why? To demonstrate what can be achieved if one applies themselves.

“Bones” This guy sits at a bus stop on George Street chewing on large raw bones. Why? He’s demonstrating toughness.

“Slurps” This young man carries a 2lt bottle, he spends the day searching through bins for soft drink bottles that are not quite empty, and he then pours the contents into his 2lt bottle for self consumption. Why? He’s demonstrating what a wasteful society we have become.

Hoppa has met all these people; he shared a bone with Bones and washed it down with a mixture of Coke, Sprite, Fanta and Mountain Dew supplied by Slurps. When the day was over he was given a lift to the car park by Commando in his trolley.

The Can Man offered Hoppa a sack of cans; he couldn’t accept the cans because the NRL will not accept unauthorised third party payments.
Hoppa is not the typical Manly Yuppie; Hoppa is coming to Parramatta because he wants to grow as footballer and as a human being.

loved it.. too funny.. i take what i said back..
its a city of kings

dikefalos

Juniors

so which one are you

Avenger

Immortal

Great post, brother. :thumb