What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogs Team V NZ

intheknow

Juniors
1. Luke Patten
2. Josefa Namila Davui
3. Daryl Millard
4. Willie Tonga
5. Trent Cutler
6. Dallas McIlwain
7. Ben Roberts
8. Jarrad Hickey
9. Corey Hughes
10. Willie Mason
11. Kane Cleal
12. Andrew Ryan (C)
13. Sonny Bill Williams
Interchange:
14. Lee Te Maari
15. Adam Perry
16. Cameron Phelps
17. Andrew Emelio
18. Aaron Wheatley
19. Jon Green
20. Nick Kouparitsas

Interesting to see how the halves go...

Steel Dragon

Bench
Other than the halves - how close to full strength is that team?

Is Hickey likely to be a regular starter? I rate him highly and reckon he's amongst the best emerging forwards in the game.

intheknow

Juniors
Steel Dragon said:
Other than the halves - how close to full strength is that team?

Is Hickey likely to be a regular starter? I rate him highly and reckon he's amongst the best emerging forwards in the game.

Hickey will have to play off the bench, O'Meley will come back into front row.

Looks like an experimental bench with Te Maari, Wheatley and Green.

the warriors have named a pritty good side, i think the warriors may win this one, but im going to stick with the bulldogs by 6, mainly because i didnt think we would beat the dragons last week.

ozbash

Referee
That looks like a fairly good team, couple of names i,m not up with but the forwards look very impressive.

should be a good game, always enjoy a dogs v warriors stoush.

ozbash

Referee
Fine and warm in Aucks today, sea breeze should kick in this arvo but it will be around 20-22 deg at kickoff.

ozbash said:
Fine and warm in Aucks today, sea breeze should kick in this arvo but it will be around 20-22 deg at kickoff.

thanks for giving us an update mate on what its like there at the moment, good luck for today champ!

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I'm not able to make it - fingers crossed i'll be getting regular text updates. If i do i'll put them up on this site.

Father Dougal McGuire said:
I'm not able to make it - fingers crossed i'll be getting regular text updates. If i do i'll put them up on this site.

thanks mate, it would be very much appreciated if you do :)

AliN

Live Update Team
the thread listed above also includes some photos from the game for those interested.