What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogs Vs Broncos - Should be Brutal

Leagueguy

Juniors
one thing that shocked me, was Bennett's comments
well if thats what their coach thinks, and his players walk into this game thinking they will lose, i should expect a cricket score tonight.

even if you are last, you should always walk into a game prepared and determined to win, and not to judge the result without even playing

I actually don't think its a bad thing him saying that. It takes the pressure off them. Brisbane need to relax and bit and just have some fun, especially in attack. You can see them now everytime they get near the line its like they get griped by tension.

stuh

Juniors
I think that he is simply trying to give his boys confidence no matter the result. If they lose 2 games in a row, while playing well, they could easily lose heart, since they haven't won for a while. He just wants them to play well and be confident regardless of the result. It's pretty much what Craig Bellamy's been saying to the Storm, and it's worked for them.

P.S. On topic - Yep the game will be a cracker 2 points in it...

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
can't wait for tonight's match

i am hoping the bulldogs continue with their strong and solid defence and come away with a convincing win

2.5 hours till kick off :)

0neye

WOOF WOOF WOOOF TONIGHT THE DONKEYS GET SAVAGED BY THE DOGGIES
deaddonkey.gif

Cletus

First Grade
Dogs 42- Brisbane 10. Bulldogs to run away with it in the first half, then get bored of scoring in the second half.

Leagueguy

Juniors
Dogs 42- Brisbane 10. Bulldogs to run away with it in the first half, then get bored of scoring in the second half.

That's pretty much the most crushing victory. Are you saying the dogs could score 60 or 70 if they stay focused?

roosters06

Juniors
Should be a good game. Brisbane will no doubt come out firing both in attack and defence after their recent poor performances.

The team who's forward pack comes out on top could well settle the issue. Im tipping the Dogs to come out on top in a close one, 24-18

broncoman

Juniors
im expecting the dogs to win but it could be low scoring, i dont think Brisbane have many points in them but the club is too proud to cop a flogging, maybe 18-6 or something like that...

Cletus

First Grade
Leagueguy said:
That's pretty much the most crushing victory. Are you saying the dogs could score 60 or 70 if they stay focused?

Yeah, I'm sure the Dogs could have scored more against the Dragons. But most teams get disinterested when they're winning comfortably. I just can't see the Broncos competing with the Dogs.

Smiley

Bench
Tonie Carroll barges over from close range off a Lockyer short pass. Lockyer converts.
Broncos 6-0

thats the only try im expecting.

Smiley

Bench
10 min: ON REPORT - A swinging arm from Willie Mason has Shane Perry in less than great shape. It was also a somewhat late tackle.

CrazyEel

Bench
Sounds like the Broncs are giving the dogs a bit of a working over. Asotasi, Tonga, Mason and Myles all injured.

13 min: INJURY - Asotasi forced into the dressing rooms with a knee injury.
22 min: INJURY - Willie Tonga headed for the sheds as well.
23 min: INJURY - Nate Myles injured but he is forced to play on. Mason is also injured. He's had a head clash but can carry on.

CrazyEel

Bench
26 min: INJURY UPDATE - Willie Tonga out for the night with a knee injury. Scans tomorrow for the rest of his season. Nate Myles has limped from the field too. The Dogs are down to one man on the bench.

salivor

First Grade
Piss poor crowd, zero atmosphere, the doggies are dropping like flies and the match while a few big hits seems to lack some intensity, the Bulldogs are flat as a pancake.

Glenn

First Grade
Tonga out for the game,Asotasi not back, Myles limps off..Already the dogs are down to 1 on the bench :crazy:

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
salivor said:
Piss poor crowd, zero atmosphere, the doggies are dropping like flies and the match while a few big hits seems to lack some intensity, the Bulldogs are flat as a pancake.

You nailed it.

Latest posts