What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogs Vs Broncos - Should be Brutal

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
salivor said:
The Dragons are still playing like a busted arse and we'll give you a gift 2 points as usual in round 26.

I'll be prepared to discuss that possibility if we turn up against the Storm.

To be fair, you'd be more likely to get those two points if the Warriors top eight chances rested on them.

salivor

First Grade
IanRitchie said:
I'll be prepared to discuss that possibility if we turn up against the Storm.

To be fair, you'd be more likely to get those two points if the Warriors top eight chances rested on them.

True lol but after the last 6 years, don't discount the Broncos ability to choke just as well.

0neye

:lol: :lol: :crazy: f**k ME how gay is this game ,come on doggies fire up ;:)lol:)
gay_dog.gif

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
salivor said:
True lol but after the last 6 years, don't discount the Broncos ability to choke just as well.

At least you're still making the top eight.

You haven't had a year where you only won six games recently.

:crazy: I just realised there's another 40 minutes of this game to go...

salivor

First Grade
IanRitchie said:
At least you're still making the top eight.

You haven't had a year where you only won six games recently.

We've been spoilt with success so that's where the high expectations come from.

salivor

First Grade
Cowboys2006 said:
LOL Timmah would be so upset

He's probably phoning in death threats to Clarke at the moment, a few dodgy calls have gone against the Doggies.

salivor

First Grade
LOL, another Doggie down, McIlwain injured going for a try, it's just not their night tonight.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
It looked just giveable to me, i thought his hand was still on the ball when it hit the ground.

Maybe i just want a contest.

salivor

First Grade
I thought his hands were either side of the ball with no control over it when the ball hit the ground but then I thought Berrigan's was perfectly fine in normal motion.

Hodges just carves them up the middle from a kick return, offloads to Berrigan who goes the rest of the way under the posts. Make it 24-0.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
salivor said:
I thought his hands were either side of the ball with no control over it when the ball hit the ground but then I thought Berrigan's was perfectly fine in normal motion.

Hodges just carves them up the middle from a kick return, offloads to Berrigan who goes the rest of the way under the posts. Make it 24-0.

Agreed.

Congrats to the Broncos too, i don't think many sane people would have picked this :crazy:

_Johnsy

Referee
not so cut and dry, thats for sure. One day is a long time in footy let alone 3 weeks.

Latest posts