What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dolphins home games 2023

They should be the only club selling memberships now, purely coz they have none, and ....what the fk else de gon do..
They are the new team, even if they came in 2024, selling memberships now in the SEQ area, is still a good idea, regardless of the time of year
Selling a product that isnt ready at a time of year no one is looking to buy that product any way is just silly.

They have foundation members packages already on sale to cater for the market that are that keen. Theres no draw for next year and likely no go ahead from the NRL to start selling ticketed memberships

MugaB

Coach
Selling a product that isnt ready at a time of year no one is looking to buy that product any way is just silly.

They have foundation members packages already on sale to cater for the market that are that keen. Theres no draw for next year and likely no go ahead from the NRL to start selling ticketed memberships
I bought a dolphins jersey last month, i don't even live in Brisbane, there are RL fans who will buy a membership, just to get in first, after a few seasons, they'll probably stop, dependent on how they are traveling, either way some folk are excited

I bought a dolphins jersey last month, i don't even live in Brisbane, there are RL fans who will buy a membership, just to get in first, after a few seasons, they'll probably stop, dependent on how they are traveling, either way some folk are excited
Thats exactly what the foundation memberships are for mate

Perth Red

Post Whore
Thats exactly what the foundation memberships are for mate
lol at $2400 a pop? Yeh fans will be rushing for one of them. There is no good reason not to have ticketed memberships on sale now and plenty of good ones why they should. They obviously just aren't ready, again a sign of a rush job.

lol at $2400 a pop? Yeh fans will be rushing for one of them. There is no good reason not to have ticketed memberships on sale now and plenty of good ones why they should. They obviously just aren't ready, again a sign of a rush job.
lol did you just google that and throw up the first package you saw?

They have $85 memberships you goose. Educate yourself.....https://membership.dolphinsnrl.com.au/packages

Games havent been allocated to venues yet so selling ticketed memberships is impossible. If anything its the NRLs fault but again, no one sells next season memberships this early so keep rabbiting on about the "rush job" etc like a tool

Perth Red

Post Whore
lol did you just google that and throw up the first package you saw?

They have $85 memberships you goose. Educate yourself.....https://membership.dolphinsnrl.com.au/packages

Games havent been allocated to venues yet so selling ticketed memberships is impossible. If anything its the NRLs fault but again, no one sells next season memberships this early so keep rabbiting on about the "rush job" etc like a tool
What? Are you saying they dont know where the seats are at the three stadiums? BS! There is no reason they cant be selling them now, doesnt matter who the opposition is. Non ticketed cheap merch memberships are not what I'm talking about, I'm talking about building your active fanbase whilst you have a decent period of time to market and do so, not leave it till Dec and have a rush job when fans have switched of from NRL and are enjoying the summer break.

Gobsmacked

Bench
I think the Dolphins will surprise everyone. They're doing it perfectly.
Ticket sales/ membership and merchandise sales: it cost money to promote these things, it's obviously best spent in the run up to a season as hype starts to build. The first 3 months of the year before kick off is when you'd spent that money and pump it up, so more than happy not to see anything yet.

The roster is coming together very well, the pack is stacked with international and origin experience and the backline is starting to look solid. Bennett knows too well to have patience and towards the end of every season playing have fall outs , clubs have to balance their caps and although on paper players aren't available, they soon will be and the Dolphins have the perfect balance of a solid roster coming together but still have plenty of cash to pounce on those opportunities when they come up.
The stadium issue, isn't an issue at all. The are the Dolphins because they didn't want to exclude areas like the Sunshine Coast and Central Queensland. So taking games there will only solidify their supporter base which is broad from Brisbane to central QLD
Go Dolphins 🐬

What? Are you saying they dont know where the seats are at the three stadiums? BS! There is no reason they cant be selling them now, doesnt matter who the opposition is. Non ticketed cheap merch memberships are not what I'm talking about, I'm talking about building your active fanbase whilst you have a decent period of time to market and do so, not leave it till Dec and have a rush job when fans have switched of from NRL and are enjoying the summer break.
Did you look at the link? Im betting not

Ticketed memberships are coming in August, NEXT month

You have zero idea what, when and how the Dolphins are marketing themselves over here, you live in WA with your head in the sand

Perth Red

Post Whore
Did you look at the link? Im betting not

Ticketed memberships are coming in August, NEXT month

You have zero idea what, when and how the Dolphins are marketing themselves over here, you live in WA with your head in the sand
You’d better ring them and tell them to delay it till December because according to you no one wants memberships now lol.

You’d better ring them and tell them to delay it till December because according to you no one wants memberships now lol.
You really are dense arent you

You also really dont know what youre arguing for or against, just picking a topic to have a whinge about then moving to the next when youre proven to have no idea

Whats the next point youre going to be wrong about?

Perth Red

Post Whore
You really are dense arent you

You also really dont know what youre arguing for or against, just picking a topic to have a whinge about then moving to the next when youre proven to have no idea

Whats the next point youre going to be wrong about?
haha you probably cant see the irony of this post.
I argued they should be on sale now, you said thats' stupid and shopuld wait till dec/jan like everyone else. Turns out they are going on sale very shortly. Turns out they think the same as me. Turns out you're the idiot :)

Iamback

Coach
Its 9 months until the 2023 season. Why do they need ticketed memberships to be on sale right now

What NRL club has 2023 memberships on sale right now? Whos looking to buy ticket memberships for next season right now?

I think youre being overly critical

It is what he does.

Penrith only this week knew where they were playing next year.

Teams like Storm etc have no home ground for a couple of months. So impossible to sell season tickets without logistics

Iamback

Coach

Will they not buy them when they have a draw though?

haha you probably cant see the irony of this post.
I argued they should be on sale now, you said thats' stupid and shopuld wait till dec/jan like everyone else. Turns out they are going on sale very shortly. Turns out they think the same as me. Turns out you're the idiot :)
I didnt say it was stupid, i said it was stupid of YOU to whinge about them not selling tickets RIGHT NOW

I never said they should wait for DEC/JAN, not even once. I just said it wasnt necessary that they needed to sell memberships RIGHT NOW

Turns out youre the idiot who couldnt do the most basic of searches to see when and how much they are selling memberships for, ticketed or not

Perth Red

Post Whore
So you're only half wrong fair does. At least they are on same wave length as me and getting them out early.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
The Dolphins will be just fine, they have run a very successful RL club for a long time and that DNA will now just transfer through to NRL level. They know what they are doing and will be a huge club in the comp.