What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dolphins

jy

Juniors
a quick perusal of the south sydney playing roster should inform anyone that there is barely enough talent for 15 teams let alone 16

RifRaf

Juniors
NO WAY! And if the league does do it we SUE! The can do it by relocation but not new sides.. I agree with Gobbs I do feel for the bears however Manly stuffed them not us! If the Bears want back they'll have to look for another partner like we did. Sorry I'm non negotiable on this one... Noycey is right! We've given up way too much to allow it!!

HOT028

Juniors
i am with the board on this, we gave up our identity to became wests tigers and 14 teams souths got back in after ocurt far enough but thats it, move melbourne!

Gobbso

Juniors
Goodluck to him, but as Rif said, they'll have one hell of a legal fight on their hands if a 16th team is admitted into the competition. Balmain and Western Suburbs entered into a Joint-Venture on the basis of a 14-team comp. Suddenly we now find out that wasn't the case at all? And for the record, no maount of money in my eyes will be enough compensation, if and more likely when we do take the NRL to court.

RifRaf

Juniors
What price of heritage, history and pride.... All swallowed in the name of a 14 team comp....

Gobbso

Juniors
RifRaf said:
What price of heritage, history and pride.... All swallowed in the name of a 14 team comp....

Exactly right brother. So shove your 16th team up you're butt News ltd.

Latest posts